Then I shall be updating Legend of Mana :3
Edit history:
NachoYacopu: 2015-11-09 01:02:34 pm
T r i P T e a M
magus told me I should submit this terrible idea so

Game: Rudra No Hihou
Category: Surlent's and Final Scenarios
Estimate: 3:00:00/3:30:00
Misc Info: To finish off this game once and for all, the final scenarios I have yet to do for a Scrubathon - will be starting from a save in order to just carry over to the final scenario after beating Surlents
Projected Availability: Graveyard shift as usual

EDIT: gonna have to cancel my submission, i will be in the middle of moving during scheduled scrubathon week most likely, plus having very little time to practice, sorry for any inconvenience.
Game: Mega Man X4
Category: X  100%
Estimate:58:47
Misc Info: since x-x3 had been submitted why not get 4 in with my opinion one of the better categories since its not ran in marathons
Projected Availability: depends if i am working or not

Game: Final Fantasy X-2
Category: NA ng+
Estimate: 3:05:06
Misc Info: once again why not add some more good games to a list since a lot of final fantasy games have been offered plus if someone else knows this category we could do a race

Game: Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
Category: any%
Estimate: 5:13:26
Misc Info: though not many people know of the game it is a well known anime plus it has some good humor
Edit history:
Neros_soreN: 2015-11-09 05:32:47 pm
Game: Final Fantasy 10
Category: Any%
EST: 10:40:00

Game: Escape Goat
Category: 100%
EST: 30:00
Availability: All the time
Takahashi Meijin
Game: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero
Category: Hells Finest (1 hit kills)
EST: 00:32:00
Availability - Whenever
Misc Info - 1 hit kill platforming game with a dedicated Ghosts n' Goblins jumping system, no power ups and no RNG.
Edit history:
PinkPajamas: 2015-11-27 04:54:04 am
Game: Disgaea 3
Estimate: 3:10:00
Availability: I'm not available Tuesday/Thursday Afternoons, Friday Mornings (MDT)

Can also race/commentate Prinny

Edit: Changed estimate for more safety
Might as well throw my hat in the ring, sounds like fun.

Game: RoboWarrior (NES)
Estimate: 45:00
Misc Info: I would have to play on emulator, since I sold off my old gaming equipment years ago. Hopefully that's not a problem.

Game: Zillion (SMS)
Category: Any% (bad ending or good ending, with or without invincibility glitch)
Estimate: 20:00 for invincibility glitch, 25:00 for bad ending, 30:00 for good ending
Misc Info: See above. My run on SDA is bad ending without the invincibility glitch, so it would be cool to show off a different category. Good ending involves going slightly out of the way to save two crew members. The invincibility glitch causes the player to be immune to damage for 2/3 of the run, thus the lower time.

Projected Availability: I would be available any night between 11 PM and 2 AM EST, provided the kids go to bed and stay there. Smiley
Game: Barbie (NES)
Estimate: 20:00

Game: Shovel Knight
Category: Plague Knight Any%
Estimate: 1:10:00

Projected Availability: Should be available all days. Time I'm not sure about, depends on how my sleeping schedule falls, but I'll let you know closer to the marathon.
#FailFish
Game: Donkey Kong Country 2
Category: Any%/102%
Estimate: 50:00/1:40:00
Misc Info: I'd prefer and am better at 102%, but any% is always interesting
Projected Availability: Dec 14, 15, 16, (after 10 EST) | 19, 20 - (4-6 EST or after 10 EST)
Who ate my tacos?
Game: Sonic Rush
Category: Sonic%/All Chaos Emeralds
Estimate: 1:05:00/1:15:00
Video: (No video for All Chaos Emeralds available at this moment in time)
Misc Info: Would more or less go with All Chaos Emeralds personally as it fleshes out the game a bit more, but as an option for saving time in the marathon, Sonic% is an option

Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Category: JP Any%
Estimate: 5:25:00
Video:

Projected availability: The majority of the marathon will be taken place during my finals for classes, so I will more than likely won't be available until 18th-19th/20th. Sonic Rush would be better for me as an early afternoon game, while TTYD would be better for me as a nighttime appearance
Edit history:
Bingchang: 2015-11-04 07:43:31 pm
Game: Quest 64
Category: Any% or 98 Spirits% (For a race with DriftingSkies, Jazzy and anyone else who submits quest)
Estimate: Any% - 2:40:00, 98 Spirits - 2:50:00
Projected Availability: Anytime that IS NOT 7 am - 6 pm EST (During the week)

There have been some route changes since this has last been in a marthon that makes it more interesting
Edit history:
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-22 07:27:42 pm
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-22 07:25:49 pm
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-22 07:25:20 pm
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-15 04:49:10 pm
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-05 01:19:19 am
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-05 01:06:45 am
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-05 01:06:24 am
Game: Descent II
Category: Hotshot Any%
Estimate: 0:50:00
Misc Info: Will make every viewer horribly nauseous and that's why it's awesome
Vid: http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/22331094

Game: Crypt of the Necrodancer
Category: Cadence/Story/Bard/Bolt/Dorian/Coda
Estimate: 0:20:00/0:40:00/0:10:00/0:15:00/0:12:00/0:30:00
Misc Info: Apologies for the flustercuck of categories. Cadence (main/starting character) or Story (Cadence + Melody + Aria) are probably the best choices, with the others being available as bonus if desired. Bard/Bolt/Dorian are all guaranteed faster than the normal characters (no speed cap, double speed, and double movement distance respectively). Coda is a supposedly impossible challenge character (dagger only, double tempo, die on missed beat, gold pickup, or in one hit) who has only been beaten by 9 players, with myself being the most frequent and consistent winner by a fair margin.
Vids:
Story Mode - http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/14346701
Cadence - http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/21181485
Bard - http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/21181273
Dorian - http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/16283131
Bolt - http://www.twitch.tv/spootybiscuit/v/7622411
Coda -

Availability - Can probably make any day/time work. The night of the 12th, morning of the 13th, and the entirety of the 15th are no good for me (EST time). Any thing else should be fine.
Goatragon!
Game: The 7th Saga
Estimate: 6:45:00
Misc Info: I'll have a backup save to mitigate the one place bad RNG would be most costly.  The rest of the RNG is manageable with the current route.
Projected Availability: Dec. 12-13, 17, 19 at any time, Dec. 18 after 7pm, Dec 14-16 unavailable
Video:
SNES rules!
Game: Soul Blazer + Illusion of Gaia (2 games 1 controller)
Estimate: 4:00:00
PB: 3:25:XX
Misc Info: I'll definitely work more on this if it gets in. The generous estimate accounts for all the randomness/difficulties entailed by having to manage two games at once.

Game: Skyblazer
Estimate: 30:00
Misc Info: Could run in Japanese (saves 20 seconds) if preferred. Solid platformer with neat RNG manipulation and ZIPS!

Game: Goof Troop
Category: Max / Goofy / Gruesome Twosome
Estimate: 30:00 (Max or Goofy) / 1:00:00 (Gruesome Twosome)
Misc Info: Gruesome Twosome is one Max and one Goofy runs back to back (more suitable for races). I'd be down to race the other Goofers (Forky, Vultuz, Yaga).

Game: Mr. Nutz (SNES)
Estimate: 40:00
Misc Info: Awesome platformer with fast-paced action and fantastic music.

Game: Soul Blazer (US or JP)
Estimate: 3:05:00 (US) / 2:45:00 (JP)
Misc Info: This awesome category hasn't been in a Scrubathon yet. Clever routing is the name of this speedrun which defeats all monster lairs and collects everything.

Projected Availability: available after 7pm (European time) on week days, anytime on week-ends.
Edit history:
abiscuit: 2015-11-15 07:27:17 pm
abiscuit: 2015-11-14 03:55:33 pm
abiscuit: 2015-11-08 01:22:46 pm
Game:  Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Category: Any% Normal
Estimate: 1:40:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/altabiscuit/v/24811857
Misc Info:  Controller cam option

Projected Availability (Times in US Eastern Time UTC-5): 
Saturday (Dec 12, 19) 10 AM - Midnight
Sunday (Dec 13, 20) 10 AM - 10 PM
Mon-Thurs (Dec 14-17) 7 PM - 10 PM
Friday (Dec 18) 7 PM - Midnight
Radicool
Game: Downwell
Category: Normal Any%
Estimate: 20:00
Misc Info: Really cool roguelike with gunboots
http://www.twitch.tv/tohloo/v/24817510

Game: Super Time Force Ultra
Category: Super Hardcore All Missions
Estimate: 30:00
Misc Info: Really cool platformer with with rocket jumps and time rewinding mechanics

Projected Availability:
14th to the 17th: 5pm to midnight EST
Every other day: 10 am to midnight EST
It's tail time!
Game: Gex: Enter the Gecko
Estimate: 1:03:00
Misc Info: Very broken platform game. Playstation version played on a PS2 with the Fast Disc Speed option.
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/whitepaaws/v/23901841
Projected availability: I should be available any of those dates from 7AM to 11PM EST.

Game: Fatal Frame
Category: Normal Difficulty
Estimate: 1:35:00
Misc Info: First game of the series, very interesting run and consistent run, lots of backups if something goes wrong. This is the speedgame I’m focusing the most in right now.
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/whitepaaws/v/24654774 - I’m gonna be testing brightness so people can see better what is happening, because this game is kind of dark, like the video shows.
Projected availability: I should be available any of those dates from 7AM to 11PM EST.

Game: Crash Bandicoot
Estimate: 50:00
Misc Info: First game of the classic Crash Bandicoot series. If anyone is up to a race that would be very cool.
Video:
Edit history:
M3TOXI: 2015-11-09 02:18:32 pm
Quote from M3TOXI:
Game: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Category: NG+ Any%
Estimate: 1:40:00
Misc Info: My actual PB is 1.13:24.88 and I am continuing on pushing my PB down

Always available

I would like to change my availability to 11a.m. - 5p.m. GMT+1
And I would like to reduce the estimate to 1:30:00
decided to submit a second game, since it went over so well in jrta.

Game: Mega Man X5
Category: Any% (All Stages)
Estimate: 1:00:00
Misc Info: underrated mmx game
Projected Availability: same as previous (any time before the 18th)
I'd like to add that my availability is Saturday or Sunday from 5PM to 9PM GMT c:
I'd also like to edit my submission and remove Armored Core: Last Raven (Not enough time to practice :c)
Just a quick update I will have a 3DS capture card by the time the marathon happens, so my submissions of Kirby Squeak Squad and Metroid Prime Hunters can happen in the marathon now for sure if they get accepted!
Edit history:
ING-X: 2015-11-10 12:29:13 pm
umad
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Category: Any% (GameCube version or Wii version)
Estimate: 3:20 (GC), 3:40 (Wii)
Misc Info: For GC version I will likely be doing a safer (and arguably more interesting) route than was shown at SGDQ 2015. Wii version availability is tentative, depends on whether or not I can finish learning it by the deadline.

Game: Donkey Kong 64
Estimate: 0:50
Misc Info: This is a really difficult run that has never been seen in a marathon before, from what I can tell. It skips right to the final level from the start and does a whole bunch of crazy stuff on the menus to magically unlock all the moves.

Projected Availability: I can do any time on weekdays between 1PM and 6PM. I can also do pretty much any time on Sundays, although I won't be able to commentate myself if it's on Sunday since there will be other people in the house at the time.
Edit history:
DCR: 2015-11-10 12:32:34 pm
Game: Metroid Prime
Estimate: 2:10:00
Misc Info: Fusion Suit is OP Kappa
Projected Availability: December 12th - December 14th from 12PM - 9PM EST, December 18th - December 20th from 12PM - 9PM
Other: If @playe wants to race maybe, but I don't know. I'll contact him and see what he wants to do
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2015-11-17 08:44:19 am
kirbymastah: 2015-11-10 12:39:02 pm
<(^_^)>
Game: Sonic advance 3
Category: All Stages
Estimate: 0:45:00
Info: Complex 2d sonic game that let's you pair 5 characters with each other, effectively having 20 characters. Fifteen of these teams are used to clear everything stage and boss, offering a ton of variety. The team mechanics, along with a few glitches and physics quirks, allow for a lot of detailed commentary. Prioritize this over my other offerings

Game: Sonic advance 2
Category: Sonic Any%
Estimate: 0:30:00
Info: 2d sonic game that introduces the boost mode mechanic. Air dash and trick mechanics makes this one of her fastest sonic games out there, and is very difficult to execute.

Availability: In CST Time:

Weekdays: 6pm-1am
Saturdays: any time
Sundays: 2pm-1am
GAME: Rodea the Sky Soldier (Wii, ie the good, fast version)
Estimate: 1:25:00 to be safe but really should be decently under
Info: A very fast, unique run with little downtime throughout the whole run bar an autoscrolling section near the end and lots of exciting skips, optimisations and tricks. Could also show two out of bounds which are very interesting or do maybe 1 chapter of the multiplayer with 2 controllers at once if this was seen as interesting, the out of bounds being in chapter 13 and 18 (both are on Youtube if interested). Run was recently done during Hayai Kawaii and very well received

Availability: Probably the whole of that week after 4pm GMT till midnight GMT