Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I must simply laugh.
Skype Group is live, i will release instruction documents for streaming/restreaming in the next few days and will make a few minor adjustments to the schedule.
(for everybody that doesnt know, my skype is elmagus1988 - got some japanese characters in the name, i can add you to the group)

If you have a problem with the schedule or anything, now is the time to tell me

other than that everything should almost be set in motion, i guess we can get hype
Insanity Prelude
Bleh, so some things came up. Gonna note them down and see what we can do I guess:

1) Think I will have to pull out for Star Ocean 3 commentary unfortunately. I forgot to check the time before I signed on and I will be at work during it.

2) There's a social event that is on the same day as Wild ARMS 3. I want to go to the social event but there's no other day that I could feasibly do the run on. In addition, there's a greater chance for me to complete it if it can be schedule at 6:00 EST versus 7:30 EST. Due to these complications, it's probably better if this is cut into 2 parts if the time cannot be adjusted. If that's not possible, let me know. I'll figure out what I want to do.

I still can't make my Guacamelee slot. I can do 9am-11pm BST any later day, except after 8pm on Wed 10th, or any time on Sat 13th.
Edit history:
eLmaGus-: 2015-05-26 06:44:39 pm
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Pessimistic Mango:
I still can't make my Guacamelee slot. I can do 9am-11pm BST any later day, except after 8pm on Wed 10th, or any time on Sat 13th.

moved you to 3PM BST wednesday, that good?

Quote from Tide:
Bleh, so some things came up. Gonna note them down and see what we can do I guess:

1) Think I will have to pull out for Star Ocean 3 commentary unfortunately. I forgot to check the time before I signed on and I will be at work during it.

2) There's a social event that is on the same day as Wild ARMS 3. I want to go to the social event but there's no other day that I could feasibly do the run on. In addition, there's a greater chance for me to complete it if it can be schedule at 6:00 EST versus 7:30 EST. Due to these complications, it's probably better if this is cut into 2 parts if the time cannot be adjusted. If that's not possible, let me know. I'll figure out what I want to do.

when you are available in IRC we will talk about that
for the Diablo 3 run Vulajin has agreed to doing commentary, so at the very least someone who can properly speak well will talk during the run.
Quote from eLmaGus-:
moved you to 3PM BST wednesday, that good?

That's great, thanks!
Pudding%
Could you swap the time slots for Crystalis and Zombie Hunter for me. I can have Zombie Hunter ready to go, but having the extra week will give me a bit more breathing room.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Dragondarch:
Could you swap the time slots for Crystalis and Zombie Hunter for me. I can have Zombie Hunter ready to go, but having the extra week will give me a bit more breathing room.

no problemo
raising the stakes on being bad!
I can do X2 ez pz, but trying to keep both games going will be hard.
If i am allowed to use some loaded saves i can run Mega Man Maverick Hunter X vile% as a bonus game if for the first few stages i can load a save.
the first 3-5 stages including highway are very rough and if i die it snowballs, using a save to move on is my best choice as my practice time is minimal ATM.
other then that all i need to know is when i am running the game/ game(s).
Edit history:
Falexxx1: 2015-05-29 02:15:22 pm
Falexxx1: 2015-05-29 02:02:07 pm
Falexxx1: 2015-05-29 01:59:13 pm
Short notice I know, but for safety I need my time to be moved. The recent Texas weather has wrecked my hometown, and I'm being hired by folks in my parents neighborhood to help on repairs (The sky was shooting softball+ sized hail like cannonballs). Estimates supposed to be done/Supplies ready the week of the marathon, so from 7-5pm Central US time will not be good for me. I MAY be available, but good chance I won't be at my time slot. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also from 11pm-2am on Monday I'm doing Demon's Crest and LoM in another marathon, so can't do that time slot. But after that, 5pm-2/3am works.

Also, where did FalexXx come from?
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Falexxx1:
Short notice I know, but for safety I need my time to be moved. The recent Texas weather has wrecked my hometown, and I'm being hired by folks in my parents neighborhood to help on repairs (The sky was shooting softball+ sized hail like cannonballs). Estimates supposed to be done/Supplies ready the week of the marathon, so from 7-5pm Central US time will not be good for me. I MAY be available, but good chance I won't be at my time slot. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also from 11pm-2am on Monday I'm doing Demon's Crest and LoM in another marathon, so can't do that time slot. But after that, 5pm-2/3am works.

Also, where did FalexXx come from?

headache bro, you are giving me a headache. also why would you have 3 X's in your name if you are not spelling it xXx like a cool kid? Smiley looking for options, send out a few requests
I got my work schedule for next week and i have to go in for 11am EST on Saturday, which would start in the middle of my FTNW run. I would be able to start earlier that day or tue-fri that week if it's early in the day or late at night. Sorry for the trouble maaaan
Hey, can you please change my name on the schedule from virtualboyness to vb_srl? That's what I've changed my twitter/twitch to. Thanks Smiley
Very Thanks..!!
Congrats on another successful Scrubathon Magus!

Everyone did amazing. Seriously. Even the scrubbiest runs (mine included, oh god) were great, because the commentary totally made up for a lot of it.
Game: Mega Man ZX Advent
Category: Any% (ashe, Beginner)
Estimate: 1:08:00
Misc Info: My time and estimate will probably be lower by the time of the marathon will update accordingly
Projected Availability: Weekday nights after 6 and all day saturday and sunday
Gedrith, this is the wrong thread. You are looking for Scrubathon 4, presumably.
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/scrubathon_iv__quadruple_punishment_signups__marathon_dates_december_12th__december_20th.html
Edit history:
SullenSigh: 2015-11-29 05:11:50 am