--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
eLmaGus-: 2014-10-18 12:15:55 pm
I must simply laugh.
I fixed up a first draft of the schedule! Feel free to let me know if i overlooked something or you cant do your run at the time i gave you, i will make sure to swap it with something!
You can find the Schedule in the submission form.

Oh and another thing: it will be best if you add me on Skype (elmagus1988), make sure to say who you are so you can message me easier and whatnot. every runner can let me know that way aswell who they want on commentary for their run. For races, if there is more than 2 runners, I will probably have race commentary instead of runner commentary unless the runners specifically want to commentate themselves.
bichGOAL
i want every ff4 runner ever to commentate with me. i am also willing to learn any run that is lacking in commentary as long as the run is when im not at work.
SNES rules!
Thanks a lot for the schedule!
I'm just worried about the Soul Blazer race, I can't make it on Thursday 1pm CET. I'm only available on CET evenings on week days, and anytime during the week-end.
So, would it be possible to move it to a CET evening (7pm or later) or to the week-end?

Thanks Magus for your consideration!
I must simply laugh.
i will see what i can do, i was already expecting this Le Hulk but yeah i will have to figure something out on that!
waifus are laifu
I think it was a typo from when I signed up, but Chocobo Racing's estimate can be dropped down to 30 minutes (just in case of RNG, my best time is 22 minutes and change)
Also, are there going to be donation incentives taken?
I must simply laugh.
Quote from kariohki:
I think it was a typo from when I signed up, but Chocobo Racing's estimate can be dropped down to 30 minutes (just in case of RNG, my best time is 22 minutes and change)
Also, are there going to be donation incentives taken?

Alright, will drop that down. Also no we are not gonna do donation incentives, if you have interesting things in your runs though i can do strawpolls or you can decide to just do them, its up to you just give me a heads up about it Smiley
Time slot is great! Getting pretty hyped for this!
Party%
Since I only do 1 run myself (maybe 2 if I get some Lufia 2 practice in) I am available for all kinds of commentary during races if you still need some people Smiley
T r i P T e a M
Good time. If anyone wants to learn Rudra let me know - I'll be more than happy to idk, tell you stuff about the game. I have nothing planned tbh so even just asking me questions will be good.
SNES rules!
Thanks a lot for moving the Soul Blazer race, Magus! Now it all works for me. Smiley
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Le Hulk:
Thanks a lot for moving the Soul Blazer race, Magus! Now it all works for me. Smiley

thats what i like to hear and no worries
Time slot for me is good
Talk to the Hand
So I actually work until 5PM Fridays (I usually am home and settled by 5:30-5:45PM). If we want to take the risk that we'll be running late by then, uh, okay, but if there's anyone after me (Pretty much any time after that would do) that could switch with me (I think Dragondarch has the same issue I do), that would be awesome.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Emptyeye:
So I actually work until 5PM Fridays (I usually am home and settled by 5:30-5:45PM). If we want to take the risk that we'll be running late by then, uh, okay, but if there's anyone after me (Pretty much any time after that would do) that could switch with me (I think Dragondarch has the same issue I do), that would be awesome.

don't worry i got that on my mind, will change within the next 2 weeks im just waiting for more possible conflicts so i dont have to swap everytime
Talk to the Hand
All right, cool. Smiley I figured you were aware, just wanted to make it "official"/see if not-Dragondarch wanted to volunteer to switch.
I must simply laugh.
Update on here aswell: made some minor changes to the schedule, still have to adress the above mentioned issue later this week.
make sure to double check if you are okay with your runtime.
i need to be moved to another day.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from peter afro:
i need to be moved to another day.

switched you with yoshipro101's Mega Man run, check if it works for you
that is to late for me.
Edit history:
Stonhedge: 2014-11-19 05:42:00 am
I found a job Shocked , can I be moved 18h00 - 23h00 CET or Sunday ?
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Stonhedge:
I found a job Shocked , can I be moved 18h00 - 23h00 CET or Sunday ?

i will work something out
i'm a GOD
reminder to add portal2
Party%
I am already giving notice that it might happen that I have to scratch my run since there is a chance that I might not be in the country from Dec 8th to 14th because of work reasons.
I should be getting clarification on Monday but I thought I might as well already warn you in case I can't make it.
The TrUest of Shades
So I am going to have to withdraw my Kirby's Dream Land 2. I just haven't had the effort to practice the game and would rather not show a bad run of the game. Someone else can take that time to show off there game. I will still do Kirby's Dream Land 1 though, I have been practicing that game more then the other one.

Sorry again.
Party%
Nevermind my message from last Friday, everything should be good Smiley