Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to James 'cooopercrisp' Mernin!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/scoobydoo-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by March 9, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Not a walrus
This run originally went to private verification but of the three verifiers who signed up only one of them has been on the forum in the last month. Rather than wait for responses that will probably never come this has gone to public verification.
Can't comment too much about the routing, but it looked like the runner struggled in some places to get hard-to-reach dog biscuits, while in other areas almost breezed past ones that were nearby. Considering the length of the run and the massive amount of planning that must be involved in coming up with a route (and learning it!), these were really rare exceptions though. Overall, it seemed to be well played according to the plan the runner had. It should be said that there were many minor mistakes, but few that were +10 seconds. Running a single segment for one and a half hour of this type of game, it's not surprising though. Yeah, the run is beatable, but I'd still like to say well done to the runner.

ACCEPT

Category note: this run has death abuses in it.

To the runner: SDA removes loading screens from the timing, so you don't have to worry about this run being compared to runs made on other platforms.
Not a walrus
In the case of consoles it's not so much that we remove them from timing, it's that we remove them from comparisons if they differ between platforms. Minor detail, but the effect is the same for verification purposes.
Wake up and be awesome
I pretty much have to agree with ktwo. Overall it's a good run with mistakes here and there, but nothing major. Video quality is fine with no signs of cheating
Accept
a/v is fine, scooby snacks are nutritious, that's why you need a lot of them. good run;

accept
Decision posted.
Part of a balanced breakfast.
Awesome. After watching the run recently, I realize the end could have been a lot cleaner, but I'm glad the run got accepted. Thanks guys!