--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Samorost () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Andrew 'Bigmanjapan' Bondarenko!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Samorost () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/samorost-20150808/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: I've no idea what was going on in this game clearly the objective is to save his home but the puzzles make no sense to me lol , anyway as expected from BMJ he gets stuff done quickly, I would assume this is a kind of trial and error  to find the solution type game and there seemed to be no error in this run that I could see.

Accept
A/V: good
cheating: no
everything was done quickly and it seems the mouse clicking are precise as BMJ mentioned about the elevator. so uhm..... Accept
I just spent the 10 min it took to play through this game (and yes, it's pretty confusing to follow what's going on if you haven't played it). It's an extremely simple game and there is only a handful of clicks, for which you can't position yourself well before time. A run of this type of game should be pretty damn near perfect considering how easy it is. I think I spotted a couple of mistakes with the mouse (costing a few frames). But overall, everything in this run was done as quickly as can be expected and in the right order.

Accept
Decision posted.