Rumble Roses (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Tigger77'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Rumble Roses (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/rumbleroses-20170719/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2017-08-13 09:07:16 am
About the SS tag: really depends on whether exhibition (IL) matches are interesting to do separately. I'm guessing they're really not. That would produce a matrix of runs where you do the same fastest-per-character thing against everyone anyway I guess. Unless you just needed to do one fight per character?

I mean this looks like there was a plan and the plan resulted in multiple KOs in rapid succession. No A/V issues. WTF is wrong with the girl with the red skin tho? Did she fall asleep in a solarium?

accept
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
I see what you mean, there is not really another way to play the story mode than in SS fashion so I think you can drop the tag. The exhibition matches are not worth a IL table as it is just single matches against cpus.
I also give this one a thumbs up. Not the most exciting thing I've watched, but all fights seemed to be close to how fast they can be done with the current knowledge.

Accept
Decision posted.