Smiley
Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Stinger, Aleck, I will not be able to make the Registration Desk assignment from 1-3PM as I will not arrive at SLC International Airport until 1PM (Projected).

If all things go properly, I should be at the hotel at around 2PM, can spend 3PM shadowing and then take the 4-7PM Shift though, as long as Turbodog is okay with being moved up.

I don't think at this time i can change flights... I can't take the time off to fly in on Friday Night.
Hey, DancingMoogle here.

The schedule looks great! Just want to say I'll be there.

Also, I'm local, so if you end up needing a backup for anything, let me know. ^_^/
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
I'm on Stream Tech during Disgaea2 which I'll be couching for, would it be possible to switch shifts with someone?
Wanted to second what dancingmoogle said also will offer my services as a back up I am local and have a somewhat flexible work schedule is we need any back up
Live and Learn, Die and Learn Faster
I believe last year there were something along the lines of 'training classes' scheduled, to teach n00bs such as myself how to handle tech station and setup tech, but I don't see times scheduling for such anywhere here; will we have specific times, particularly on Saturday before the marathon starts, when we should meet for our training?  Or is there some other plan to get us up to speed?
We'll be doing training for all volunteers on Saturday, May 13th before the marathon starts (times are listed below).  It'll be separate sessions for Donations, Tech, and Hosts with plenty of time to spare.  If you're arriving after the training sessions, or you just want to make sure you understood what was said, you can shadow the volunteers on duty to see what they're doing, and feel free to ask any questions you need.

Donation Station - 10:30 AM
Tech Station - 11:30 AM
Hosts - 12:30 PM
raising the stakes on being bad!
If singerpa and aleck are ok with it i think i can pick up some shifts , i have mostly setup and go shifts so i should be free for almost anything, but i dont want to over step my bounds, so we should clear it on site.with volunteer leaders.