Smiley
Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I accept both Tide and DDR as commentators for the Star Ocean run. I'd also like to see if Gerrick would also like to be a commentator as well, if he wants.
I had spoken to DavidK5 recently and he said he'd be happy for me to be apart of the commentary for Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

Also if its possible I'd like to be on couch for Secret of Evermore.
I know it's a backup run, but if FFXV is added in, and if it's not on Mon, Tues or Wed, and if the runner will have me, I'd like to help commentate for that.
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-03-11 06:46:12 pm
raising the stakes on being bad!
if its sounds like an ok idea i can pass the good quests from chat to couch silently at tech, over all i think it make it more personal, plus i can say it muted only to couch and runner so you can ignore it.

i tried it last year on Phantasy star 4 a game i never had seen i personally feel it was great myself threw a few silent questions along with host to keep the silence out.

if that sound terrible lmk guys so i let you do your job without me mucking it up.

for real submissions from couch or host (reject me as i go im used to it either here or pm)
--D2:Dark Hero Days
-Secret of evermore
--DIABLO II no joke i need to do something for this game my Brother play it till the day he died even if its just tech shift!--
(i can only do KH:CM if im not on for Diablo II)
--secert of man,And/Or Dragon Warrior V : Hand Of The Hevenly bride  (ill do 1 or both even with a shift in there some where)
-Kingdom Heart : Birth By Sleep fin mix HD
-earthbound
Can commentate
- Shining Force
- Final Fantasy VII PC

Willing to Learn More About / Unskilled Commentary
- Disgaea 2
- Cthulu
- Sweet Home
Just confirming i am doing commentary for the following runs. I have already spoken with all 3 runners about doing this.
Kingdom Hearts: CoM
Secret of Evermore
Ys Memories of Celceta
Dapper as fuck.
Confirmed with Terrex that I'll be commentary for StarTropics. 
Can also do Mystic Quest commentary if the need is there.
Already been discussed but to make it official I'm confirming commentary for:
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII-2

Likely going to be too busy to couch anything else so 9-10 hours is plenty ;).
Ascended Lurker
I'm sure most of these already have lots of volunteers, but if needed and if I don't have other volunteer duties happening, I could comfortably couch for:
-Paper Mario
-FF VII
-Shining Force

Some games I could less comfortably couch for, but would be able to learn relatively easily:
-Mario RPG
-Golden Sun: The Lost Age
-Diablo II
-FF Tactics
-Baldur's Gate 2
-Either of the KH games

I did sign up to volunteer for stuff as well, so I don't know if that would ever come into conflict with couching, but I'm willing to should other, more informed people not be able to.
Provided the volunteer/staff schedule works out for it, Brossentia has agreed to join my couch for BG2.  Looking forward to meeting everybody there Smiley
I'll throw my hat in for these three if the the need is there. Final Fantasy Legend 2, Star Ocean 3, Fable 2. I've played all three casually, but have varying degrees of knowledge about the runs.
I've watched a lot of Gyre's FFL2. I'm somewhat familiar with the StarOcean 3 run (though there are a lot of technical details I don't quite know). And I know next to nothing about Fable 2, but I'll take Vulajin's open invitation.

I would like a chance to know in advance if I'll be needed for any of the three, so I can do the appropriate research prior to the event.
I'll be commentating during the EarthBound relay race with Waluigi (another EB speedrunner). Our names should be included in the information regarding the relay that will be/has been submitted. If there are any questions, let me know c:
I probably should have posted here already, but I'm down for FFXII and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones commentary.
I can couch for GS:TLA if Cyd will have me.
Accepting Ghostking and Turbo for Cthulhu, and would be down to commentate for Shadow Hearts FtnW and SO3,

If anyone else would like to couch for Cthulhu just give me a holler and we will figure it out. I've found it hard to do commentary and focus so any help is appreciated.
KardFett, do you have some contact info where we could talk about commentary for Paper Mario?
Can couch for SMRPG. I think given the popularity of the game and quantity of available commentators though, I won't be necessary.