Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Live and Learn, Die and Learn Faster
Bob&Co, I'm good to share that room with you two.  We can share the second bed, or as Meta says one of us can bring an air mattress; or at some hotels you can ask for a roll-away bed to add a third to the room.  Not sure if we can here, but it's worth asking.
See you guys in May!
Okay? Okay!
BobTheNinja:
I thought there was only one bed haha.
Then it's perfect! I don't mind sharing the second bed.
Let's do it! Tongue
Edit history:
MetaSigma: 2017-04-06 04:30:44 pm
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
yeah there is no roll away bed as far as I know. I know dragondarch usually brings an air mattress was the reason I stated that. The beds however are quite nice and spacious so you both should be good. Also glad we got all that taken care of. I'll update the forum to reflect you 3 or squared away and thank you! Cheesy Can't wait to see you guys there in just over a month!

Edit: I know someone else was going to be bringing some D&D PDF's Bob so maybe you two could coordinate something with that? Kowal (KowalLazy) so hit him up if you think that'd be something that would work!
Ate the extra spicy banana
I have never played D&D and I would definitely like to play with you Bob, so sign me right up for that Tongue
raising the stakes on being bad!
since i haven't gotten a response from bandit hat im not sure is hes gonna show an one need a 12-20 room i most likely have an opening
The Sid if you can 100% confirm that you're going to be one short I might have a solution. I have someone who's looking for the exact dates you listed, however I want to make sure the opening is going to stay before this gets committed. When did you give Bandit Hat a poke and how long have you been waiting?
yes im 100% sure he didnt respond to my pm and here when i opened the slot, at this point i cant avoid 3 in 1 room i cost me to much and my moneys tight it will mess up both GDQ's if i dont have a full room as long as possible
Edit history:
MetaSigma: 2017-04-18 04:41:31 pm
If you're 100% sure I have someone looking for those dates, if you're interested I'll send him your way. Just say the word!

it appears that the person got back in touch with me and the situation has been resolved on their end. So they're set for Limit Break it appears. Hopefully your 4th responds to you Sid and everything works out.
Yeah if someone needs a room I need a 4th, I can do partial or on the spot but, a 4th person I'm sure will show is definitely something I need if anyone needs a spot lmk 12-20 I can do something in the middle or people on either end.
If bandithat is still there just lmk so I can know I got four,
Metasigma, I'll ask brossentia, and puwexil, if they or any one can confirm if he's registered that would make me think he's still planning on using my room if he is.
Awwww Fook!
Looking for somewhere to crash. I'm attending the 15th to the 19th (might arrive sooner just not sure). I'm small and shouldn't take too much room. 
bichGOAL
You can try contacting lisaroxroxrox. She's usually kinda picky but did find a roommate that she's comfortable with (male). I just have no idea if they want more roomies or even have the room.
Why Hello it is Me
I have a room with 3 in it for the 15th-20th currently and it shouldnt be a problem to have a 4th, although all 3 are male if that's a concern.
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-04-25 09:22:54 am
12-20 still open need a 4th, I'm pretty sure (myself) and my room mates are all males I've been rooommates  with a female I Can assure there will be no problems, if a female need to, or wishes to room with us, they will get any accommodations they need, if anyone needs accommodations I'll make sure they are also meet If someone just wants to stay for Partial nights though only have to pay for the nights.
I can do PayPal but I would prefer cash on site say so that way I can get the right numbers.
I'll make a new post about the money in a sec.
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2017-04-24 04:07:56 am
Why Hello it is Me
Looks like we'll be adding Edobean for the room for our fourth person, meaning the room is now full soon as I contact the hotel staff.
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-04-30 03:41:08 pm
I'm still booked for the (first booked day)12th day to the 20th (check out ) but its paied for 8 nights due to the way check out works, i have myself and 2 others so i would like 1 more.
if anyone needs a room for a night or multiple nights, or all days. please let me know, I can also accommodate you on location during event if something happens, but If possible id like to know ahead of time but i know everything goes according to plan. I can do cash or PayPal at the eveny so don't worry about money.
One night for a fourth person would be $30 a night if needing the 4th spot per night, if you need the fourth spot for all the nights it would end up being $245.
I'm not sure if anyone will be checking this rooming thread in the last week before limit break, but if you need a spot I have one, and any accommodations you need can be made within reason.
If you do actually need a room for RPG limit break regardless if it be just a few nights or from the 12th to the 20th feel free to PM me here or send me a message on Twitter @The_S1d.