<- 123 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
raising the stakes on being bad!
Quote from AtlasJackson:
I'm looking for roommates, any number. I'm arriving the night of the 12th, and leaving the afternoon of the 20th, and hoping to spend a lot of time helping out with the event. I'd prefer not to book the room, but I'm flexible on that.

I'm booked up. Thanks, guys!

Well... our fourth just backed out. If anyone is looking for space, we have a room booked and we're looking for a fourth. PM me if you're interested.

im good for those days sign me up
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-03-11 12:55:53 pm
I'll post on this as I get roomates for whatever ever dates
For now just me  and 12-20/21
Quote from The Sid:

I'm going the 12th-19th/20th, I'd like to join this room.
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-03-12 12:47:38 am
The Sid: 2017-03-11 02:35:14 pm
Quote from Rislyeu:
Quote from The Sid:

Delorlort is also up for 12-20  so I need just 1 more. He pmmed and is down and want to join o 1-4 12th-20th

As a side note to everyone or anyone thinking of joining my room I can reserve the room. So there won't be a problem .
Quote from The Sid:
Quote from Rislyeu:
Quote from The Sid:

Delorlort is also up for 12-20  so I need just 1 more. He pmmed and is down and want to join o 1-4 12th-20th

As a side note to everyone or anyone thinking of joining my room I can reserve the room. So there won't be a problem .

I would like to join too !
Edit history:
Felly: 2017-03-13 07:05:47 pm
I currently have Tide and DDR rooming with me until their other mates come by the nights of May 13-16. I am open to one more person on the nights of 14th - 16th, but have 3 more spots for the 17th and 18th. Hit me up on Twitter or Twitch if you need some space.

Twitch: Fellly
Twitter: @_Felly__
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-03-15 12:31:39 pm
The Sid: 2017-03-15 11:20:15 am
The Sid: 2017-03-14 12:49:12 pm
---So that's it my room is full for 12-20 me "the_sid, Risleyeu, delorort,and BanditHat"---
I'll reserve the room since I have experience with that unless somebody else wants to take care of that.

I would prefer cash from each roommate for payment, but I also except PayPal hit me up on Twitter @ The_S1d or p.m. me here so I can give you the information or you could even use my Twitch account it has a link there as well. It is $280  (  if that number is wrong please let me know as soon as possible so I can fix it ) for the entire stay per person. I'll try and make my flight early so that I get there ahead of everyone so you can get your keys off of me so I don't have to give your information to hotel.
room is now booked  from the 12th check in to 20th, it should be so please tell me as soon as possible so I can make my flight arrangements.

Also as a sidenote if anybody wants to stay on the 20th and 21st please let me know soon so I can set up my flight around that.  The sooner the better because I'll be getting tickets soon.
I'm looking for a room for the 12th-20th/21st. Flight is at midnight, so either end date works for me.
Viking it up
I am also looking for a room, arriving 12th and departing 20th.  Would like a full room to save money.
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2017-03-31 10:24:42 pm
Finally got my travel plans set.  I need a room from the 14th through the 17th.

Edit: My room situation is basically set now.
No pain, no gain
Everyone, I've just gotten word from the hotel that anyone registering online will need to call the hotel and setup a card for payment. Per the hotel policy, hotel rooms will be given away at 3PM the day before the reservation is scheduled if they don't have a card on file.

If for some reason you have reserved online and are unable to call the hotel, please let me know, and I will get something figured out with them. Usually, we're able to get something worked out if we have advanced notice.

Thank you for all you do! We're excited for May!
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
I may be attending from the 16th - 18th, not entirely sure. Mostly cause I will need to check on either availability with work for most of the time off due to another event before RPGLB... If I can't get all, I'll see about working in between, but it would be those 2-3 days, I probably won't be in the room long, but will be willing to help split some of the cost.

Tues 16th - Thurs 18th @(_@
Edit history:
Spiriax: 2017-03-28 04:54:30 pm
I've been asking around a bit on Discord, but I'm still looking for a room.
I'll be there from midnight between 13th-14th, and leaving on the 18th.
Sorry for looking this late. T_T Thanks!

EDIT: It's fine now, will be rooming with DarkTerrex, Keizaron, Drifting Skies and TheBlackTastic if he ends up going.
OKay So I should look into this room thing, eh? Will Update soon with the dates I will be onsite.
Edit history:
MSKain: 2017-03-31 09:40:57 pm
Live and Learn, Die and Learn Faster
Anyone with room still available from the 13th-19th?  I was planning on booking a room myself even if I couldn't get roomies, but recent financial troubles have made that unfeasible.  I can still cover my portion of rooming costs if I share with at least one other, but if I can't find anything soon (the deadline for room registration is fast approaching, I know) I won't be able to stay down there the whole time and will have to withdraw from any of my volunteer positions.  I still plan to attend--I have a sister in the valley I can stay with, but I can only do so for a few days, and so I won't be able to attend the whole event as I planned.

My sister with whom I boarded last year is once more open to me staying the whole week if necessary, so no longer in danger of missing the event, but if I can share a room at the hotel, that's still quite fine; see my next post.
Kain, you say you won't be around the whoel time, but then you mention that you are there 13-19th which is the duration of the marathon. cause I'm looking for something for 12-20th (and I could cover the nights I'm on my own myself). we should talk.
Live and Learn, Die and Learn Faster
Bob,
My original plan was to be there for the whole marathon--just recent financial setbacks threatened to put it in jeopardy.  My local sister has extended her hospitality to me for the whole time if I need to, so I'll be there the whole time regardless, but I'd be happy to share a room both to be more onsite and to help fray costs for those who have steeper financial commitments than I have.  Count me in for those nights (really, the night of the 13th through the night of the 18th--I'm still planning on staying with said sister the night of the 12th when I come into town and the night of the 19th right after the marathon is over) if you want company to share their costs.  And if you want one or two more and we can get them, the more the merrier (and the lower the cost to our own pocketbooks).
Okay? Okay!
I'm going from 13th until 19th-20th (I leave to the airport the 20th at 4:00 am so if everyone leaves 19th I can adapt and not get a room the last day).
I'm looking for 2 roommates at least, otherwise I won't have enough money to pay 55$/Night.
Thanks.
I just booked a room Checking in on the 12th and out on the 20th. I do NOT mind covering the last night and first night solo if I need to.

MSKain? Luzbelhiem are you guys still in need of a room?

the one main thing is, with my recent medical issues, I can't really do what I used to and sleep in chairs and on couches, and the room I booked is a double queen bed so there is one bed spare.
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Just a heads up guys I need a full update from everyone that is still looking. Bob did you want me to put you as adding 1 more since it seems like you and Kain are going to be rooming? Also it'll be awesome to see you again bud!
Currently I have only 1 spot from the 13th - 16th and 3 for the 17th and 18th. I would need to consult my other roommates between the 13th - 16th before allowing another person.
Okay? Okay!
BobTGoldfish:
I need a room so I will join you Tongue
What you booked is a 2 people room, right? So it is not possible for the hotel to change the room to a 3 people room?
If we are only two I can't afford 55$/night Sad so hopefully MSKain wil join us too.
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
No no he booked a 3/4 bed room Luz. it's got 2 beds in it meaning you and Kain would have to share the other bed (It's a double queen meaning it's got space for you both trust me :P) , or if one of you brought an inflatable mattress you can do that as well :3
Meta, I'm giving MSKain and Luz first refusal since I name checked them, and it looks like Luz is down as long as we can find a third.  so yeah put me down as needing one more (First refusal goes to MSKain though)

EDIT: I just realise I basically typed the same thing twice. Meh screw it. lol
I asked AlecK47 on twitter, but he didn;t know anything either. Would people be interested in a Pen an paper RPG session this year? I would be more than willing to Run something on one day (or more than one depending on the interest) that I am not hosting.  (this would be determined after the volunteer schedule comes out.)

If I run the game, it would be a D&D 5e game.
it would also be open to players that have never played before.
And I tend to be a DM that tends toward roleplay, though there would definitely be combat involved.