Smiley
Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm still looking, so I'll gladly take that opening if you'll have me.
I'll be bringing some board games (avalon, dominion and diplomacy) for something different to do in the practice room or wherever.

Anyone interested in a week long diplomacy game?
I'm grabbing Roll for the Galaxy, Evolution, and Space Alert, since I haven't seen those board games mentioned yet.  I'd be down to play, and I'll be around all week.
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2016-05-08 01:33:18 am
GhostKingG1: 2016-05-07 08:10:34 pm
GhostKingG1: 2016-05-07 08:10:29 pm
GhostKingG1: 2016-05-07 08:10:28 pm
Why Hello it is Me
I'm bringing Coup, Spyfall, Say Anything, Good Cop Bad Cop, Red Seven (If I can find it), Cash n Guns, Channel A, Sherrif of Nottingham, Ticket to Ride Europe, Skull, Hanabi, and Sneakycards. Most of these are simple games or party games. Thankfully most of these can be easily consolidated for space.
I saw there is a Disc Golf course literally across the street from the hotel. Not sure if anyone else like to play, but I'm throwing a couple of discs in my luggage.
Co-founder: Etrosgate.com
Quote from obdajr:
I'll be bringing some board games (avalon, dominion and diplomacy) for something different to do in the practice room or wherever.

Since you're bringing Dominion, I'll leave my copy at home.  It was making my packing a little awkward anyway. ^_~

Quote from EvilAsh25:
I saw there is a Disc Golf course literally across the street from the hotel. Not sure if anyone else like to play, but I'm throwing a couple of discs in my luggage.

I haven't played in years, but I still have some discs.  I'll throw a couple in my bag.
Edit history:
ryubasteon: 2016-05-08 12:24:38 am
I had enough room so I packed my copy of Munckin. Smiley also my D&D4e PHB 1-3 so those will be available if needed for anybody playing in the 4e game.

Was going to throw my "Pathfinder Adventure Card Game" in there but decided it'd make a mess as they're pretty loose in the box... Anyways about time to head out to the airport, see you all soon!)
Edit history:
ryubasteon: 2016-05-08 06:48:05 am
Any limit breakers paying through O'Hare(Chicago) catching the 9am flight to salt lake city? Looking for somebody to talk to lol. Long layover. I should have clarified ok may8th. Lol
The best way out is always through!
I plan on staying the whole event, though I don't have flights booked yet. I'd prefer to stay with people that I know or have at least met once before. I also have no preference for roommate gender, though I'd prefer not to stay with people who snore very heavily or stay up super late, since I'm a light sleeper. I'll most likely be able to bring an air mattress with me as well.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from rizu-kun:
I plan on staying the whole event, though I don't have flights booked yet. I'd prefer to stay with people that I know or have at least met once before. I also have no preference for roommate gender, though I'd prefer not to stay with people who snore very heavily or stay up super late, since I'm a light sleeper. I'll most likely be able to bring an air mattress with me as well.

This is the 2016 thread. You want the 2017 thread. https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/rpg_limit_break_2017__main_thread.html
Professional Second Banana
There will be a new Attendees thread started for RPGLB 2017 roommate finding, probably in February.