Smiley
Sad
<- 12345678
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
D: Can you push your flight back a day or two?
I must simply laugh.
thats what im probably trying to do in this case, im not sure how long its taking the people to send me the thing tho. like i said it still says "processing". im not even sure what that means but i was told yesterday that it will take until "next week". when i called them 2 weeks ago they said it was going to be here last week.... yeah that worked out just fine. regardless, i might drive over to the city where the embassy is on monday if i dont hear good news tomorrow, will cost me roughly 50 bucks extra but we will see. i hope that there is a chance i can mb fly out tuesday/wednesday
bichGOAL
Please show up
what bich said
what freddeh said
wellsjc
what vulajin said
just show up darn it
What obda said.
Pack yourself in a box (don't forget holes!) and get yourself crammed into the cargohold.... we won't tell...
Just fly the Y Burn.
Stay chill, be cool.
What doicm said

please show up
Why Hello it is Me
What Wanderingmind said about what doicm said after what Aether said about what Obda said after 3 other people echoed in a chain about what bich said.
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2016-05-05 11:34:23 pm
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
what GhostKingG1 said
"what WangeringMind said"
"What Doicm said"
"what ryubasteon said"
"what DMCAether said"
"What Obdajr said "
"what wellsjc said"
"what Vulagin said"
"what Freddeh said"
"what bichphuongballz said"

"Please show up"
I must simply laugh.
Visited the embassy today, sadly confirmed not getting a Visa in time. The reason is my own stupidity crossed with amazing bureaucracy. Didnt fill out a line i was supposed to, but the amazing people at the embassy did not catch that until i showed up in person today. thats why it was stuck in processing.
I tried applying for a different one but that did not work out because i still had the current application open.

Since i rebooked the flight for tomorrow, im not going to get my money back for that either.
The overall damage is 1k$ for nothing.

I apologize sincerly to all the people that were looking forward to meeting me and the staff and for messing up the helpers schedule a little bit now. I am very sad I will not get to see everybody, I was looking forward to meeting you all but I hope you can enjoy the event regardless.

If the offsite people need help or I can be of use there, feel free to hit me up wherever, I'd be glad to help out in some way if I can be of help.

Cheers
<(^_^)>
Well dang :/ Really sorry to hear that...
Professional Second Banana
To say I'm sad to hear that is an understatement - I've refunded your attendance, so you'll get that back at least.