Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Professional Second Banana
Sorry to hear Zedna - I hope you're able to join us for a future RPGLB event!

I replaced FF1 PSP on the schedule with FF1 GBA by Gyre.  Since that adds an extra 1:25 and pushed a few games later than I wanted them to start, I moved Fallout 4 to the Friday PC block.  We're currently looking at a 11:15PM finale (probably closer to midnight realistically), so I'm going to hold off on replacing Pokemon Emerald for now.
any prize thread as well?
Prize thread will be up by mid-March at the latest.  We've been postponing starting it until the donation tracker is ready to accept prize data, but if it's not ready in the next few weeks then we'll figure something else out so the prize thread can be started.
And another banner by LLK, this time featuring a certain sweet, well-meaning faerie.

I have banner (thanks again to LLK)!

*crosses fingers*

Please let there be a Lufia banner.

These are really good.
bichGOAL
hello, I paid my fee the other day, hopefully it made it. I also want to change my attendance to May 10-15. I'll be arriving super late on the 10th, but I assume it still counts.
Fee was received, and records updated.
Why Hello it is Me
https://res.universityguesthouse.com/V1WebControls/Custom/TabbedUI.aspx According to their site, May 11th is unavailable for reservation, are we screwed if we're trying to book for the event?
We are Germench! We are Rummel!
Hey this is RyuTech of the GermenchLive Community.

We'd like to restream this event with german commentary like we did last year.
We'd need an official ok from you guys to do so.

We are one of  the biggest german speedrun communitys with over 30 active members working on marathons, restreams & commentary. We work together with Speedrunners to offer decent german commentary to all runs shown.
If you're ok with us restreaming the event please tell us which informations you need and everything you need us to keep an eye on.

Greetings from Germany
RyuTech for GermenchLive
Quote from GhostKingG1:
https://res.universityguesthouse.com/V1WebControls/Custom/TabbedUI.aspx According to their site, May 11th is unavailable for reservation, are we screwed if we're trying to book for the event?

Reservations need to be made by phone (1-888-416-4075) - we asked about online reservations, but were told they're not compatible with our event rate.  Please mention RPG Limit Break when calling.

Quote from Germench:

Awesome - we'd love to have your help again!  Let me know if you need anything, and also what the restream channel will be so we can promote it.
Quote from puwexil:
The attendance fee for RPG Limit Break 2016 will be $50 for the full event, or $20 for a single day.  All attendees must be at least 18 years old - minors are welcome to attend free of charge, as long as they’re accompanied by a parent/guardian that is registered & paid.  Based on the amount of conference room space we’ll have, we’re going to cap attendance at 100 people.  If we end up hitting the cap, we’ll see if there’s any options to add more space - otherwise we’ll definitely pursue a bigger venue for RPGLB 2017.

Does  the cap include the people behind the couch that are watching the runs? I'm local and can be there during my days off work during specific times/runs and I am really interested in being there in person. However, I don't want to take away from someone who is going to be there all week as well.
The purpose of the cap is preventing the marathon areas from getting uncomfortably crowded, so it's for all attendees.

Currently standing at 86 registrations - if we hit the cap we'll look at renting a 3rd conference room, so we can raise the cap a bit.
Edit history:
Germench: 2016-03-09 10:29:43 am
Quote from puwexil:
Quote from Germench:

Awesome - we'd love to have your help again!  Let me know if you need anything, and also what the restream channel will be so we can promote it.

The Restream-Channel would be: www.twitch.tv/germenchrestream

And it would be a great help, if the runner would be able to share their notes with us. Most of all we could use notes to Shining Force II and to Chrono Cross, because these runs are very long and we currently don't have anybody with the necessary Speedrunningknowledge.

Civ
A little Addendum: It would also be nice, if we could have access to the donation, so that we could see, if there are any donations in the German language.
I'll pass along the request to Bowie and Spike for notes, as well as reach out to Raelcun and others
Quote from Driscollad:
I'll pass along the request to Bowie and Spike for notes, as well as reach out to Raelcun and others

Shouldn't be necessary for Chrono Cross, I've been in contact with Sparox12 who was already looking into helping with commentary.  Also, a new German Chrono Cross runner, Sttaner93, told me he already volunteered to help with the commentary as well.

My route notes are posted here http://chrono.wikidot.com/strategies as well as Cordellium's notes, which are more beginner friendly.  Both mine and Spike's current PBs are there as well.  There is also a discord channel linked on my twitch profile if anyone wants to ask any questions, feel free.

Also, I'll mention that I've been making changes to some of the strategies to my notes offline, but the route itself will stay the same.  I'll update them once I get a chance to do some more runs.
Ah, thanks I should have looked into the two of you as well
Nontheless, thank you Driscollad and EvilAsh25 for your help!
Also, regardig Shining Force: I've already established contact with Nakuri, who has also run Shining Force II and who will help us with the Commentary. And with that, we have covered the two big runs! That's awesome! Smiley
We are now at 100 registrations, and given the hotel room shortages we've already run into, we've decided not to increase the cap.  If anyone else is interested in attending, go ahead and fill out an attendance form, and you'll be waitlisted for any openings resulting from people dropping or not paying attendance by the deadline (4/1).
Hi. I'm paranoid. I'm pretty sure I registered, but I'm not sure if a confirmation is receivable through any means other than asking and getting word back through this. Could you let me know if I'm registered and good to go? I'm not staying on site.
Haters gonna hate
I had to register late due to lack of money, but I'm already rooming with someone, so I'm covered.
What an amazing line-up of games this year!  I cannot wait for this to start so that I can wait these!

Two questions:

1. In the schedule, under system, does GEN mean Genesis?
2. Will the VODs be made available on Youtube?

Thanks!
Quote from Razorflame:
What an amazing line-up of games this year!  I cannot wait for this to start so that I can wait these!

Two questions:

1. In the schedule, under system, does GEN mean Genesis?
2. Will the VODs be made available on Youtube?

Thanks!

1. Yes
2. VODs will be available on the RPGLB Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn8IWyQmWEIfpVjX7o2VnQ
Edit history:
puwexil: 2016-03-21 10:21:28 am
Quote from doicm:
Hi. I'm paranoid. I'm pretty sure I registered, but I'm not sure if a confirmation is receivable through any means other than asking and getting word back through this. Could you let me know if I'm registered and good to go? I'm not staying on site.

You're all set.

I've sent e-mail confirmations to everyone that's registered, and I'll be sending payment reminders shortly to everyone that still needs to pay attendance.  If anyone wants confirmation that their payment was received, feel free to ask me here or privately.