Smiley
Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Volunteer sign up submitted. working on the other forms now.

Cannot wait. gonna be fun!
Why Hello it is Me
Applied and paid for. Not sure if PayPal processed it as Donation so just went with 52$. If there's an extra 2$ just put it towards marathon costs.
Edit history:
puwexil: 2016-02-12 12:35:47 am
Professional Second Banana
Had a question come up about arriving earlier than Setup Day (5/8).  We're only going to have the conference room space from 5/8 (8AM) through 5/15 (8PM); but our event rate for hotel rooms is good for 3 days before & after the marathon (5/5-5/17).
Edit history:
mrprmiller: 2016-02-11 07:02:07 pm
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Power went out in our house for about two hours.  My boys didn't know what to do, so I decided they could help me practice speedrunning the Quest for Glory series.  Laptops have batteries, after all, and they wanted to lights on.  The power came back on halfway through the second game, and they had fallen asleep on the floor by the end of the third game.  Practice makes perfect.
I just registered and sent my attendance fee via paypal. I wanted to know if we get email confirmations or if I had to get it here in this thread to make sure it went through alright. Also, I put Zack as my online/badge name, but "ThatsFairZack" should be what's in the layout and stream, anything important for people looking for my twitch handle. My real name is also on there. I'm pretty sure I did that correctly. Also, is it ok if my registration date my change by adding a day?

Thanks
same; registered and paid, but not sure when or where to get confirmation. also wondering about juking the days--i wil be there for days i submitted, but depending on work stuff may be able to attend more of the bonus days? either way...thanks.
I'll send some confirmation e-mails within the next week or so.  In the meantime: ThatsFairZack and parqbench, I have received your registration and payment.

We'd like to have a rough idea of how many people will be onsite each day for planning/catering purposes, so please let us know if your attendance plans change.
I'll let you know in the upcoming weeks of planning depending on flight prices. Things are fluctuating around here due to Mardi Gras. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks to LLK/Jazaaboo, we have our first 2 banners for RPGLB 2016!  As more are finished I'll be linking them in the 1st post.

Sent my registration fee and registered
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
I registered but haven't paid due to not using paypal for paranoid reasons. :/ I can pay for it at this time, just not with paypal.
I set up a Google Wallet account as well (same e-mail address listed in the 1st post).  If you'd rather mail a check, PM me and I'll give you an address.
Two things. First, like others, I sent the registration fee and whatnot. I suppose since others are doing it, I'd jump on board. Second, and I realize this is for donations but since this feels to be a more active thread, I'll post it here.

I had an idea (well, my chat did, here's the TLDR and then I'll explain it out).

TLDR: Donation bidding war (continuous) for wearing Chirrup Sandals or not.

Backstory: The Chirrup Sandals are an item in SF2 available very early on (about 20-25 minutes in) that serve no purpose other than to "cheer" you up. When worn, they give a noticeable different sound effect for walking (imagine more of a higher pitched squishing sound as opposed to normal drum-beat steps). Someone in my twitch chat said that I should pick them up, throw them on Bowie (the main hero) and force Bowie (the player) to have to wear them the entire time. I was meh on the idea, until I remembered something.

When Puwexil and Essentia ran FF6 a while back, they had a continuous bid war for the "demon chocobo". It was horrible, but it was fun to have a constant bidding that did nothing but effect style. I still remember it to this day because it stuck with me, and that got me thinking, that we could do something similar like that for our game, with the Chirrup Sandals. They do nothing but change the walking sound effect for one character. They do occupy an inventory space (matters for Bowie and Peter at certain points) but otherwise have no effect on the game. The sound could get annoying, or it could "cheer up" because that's the name of the item. The initial idea was bidding for wearing them on Bowie or not wearing them, but it could be altered, or maybe not even. I ran it by Bowie and he already said he was cool with it, so I'm no reaching out and seeking feedback on the idea.
Quote from NoWorries:
Two things. First, like others, I sent the registration fee and whatnot. I suppose since others are doing it, I'd jump on board.

I received your registration and payment, if that's what you mean.

It's come to our attention that one or more attendees were given a different cost than $109 (1-2 people)/$119 (3-4 people) when making reservations.  Those are the guest room costs that were in our contact with the hotel, so let me or another staff member know if you're told something different.  We followed up with the hotel as well to make sure their staff is aware.

There was also a question raised about alcohol.  Alcohol is not allowed in the conference rooms or other public spaces at the hotel (by both RPGLB staff and hotel policy, since we don't have a license for serving alcohol at the event), but is fine to have and drink in guest rooms as long as everyone there is of legal drinking age (21 in the US).
wellsjc
I was told $129 for 4 people when I reserved the room.
Edit history:
puwexil: 2016-02-17 06:23:59 pm
Quote from wellsjc:
I was told $129 for 4 people when I reserved the room.

Give them a call back and confirm they've fixed the cost to $119 - if they haven't, let me know and we'll get it straightened out.
any moding thread coming?
As the marathon gets closer, the chat moderation staff will be contacting anyone that helped with modding RPGLB 2015.  Anyone new interested in joining the mod team can contact Brossentia and djtifaheart.

Also, we're almost to 50 registrations, and by my count there's 25 runners that haven't registered yet - I'd appreciate if all runners could register as soon as possible, so we don't get into a situation where we hit the cap and still have unregistered runners.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Alright, my flights are booked.  No changes to QFG times, please!
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
I've talked it over with Osey and we've agreed that Yo-kai Watch shouldn't be a race. At the moment, our plan is to have Osey take the first part of the run and me to take the second half. I'd prefer to use my 3DS XL, although if Vulajin would rather use his own for the setup, that would probably be fine too (Osey is used to playing on an OG 3DS)

Let me know what incentives you want to go with etc.
Thanks for the update - we'll get the incentives figured out in the next few days.
registered and paid fee. My attendance dates are not set in stone yet though.
I registered a while ago and paid my fee, just wanted a confirmation since my paypal account has a different e-mail than the e-mail I used to register (I believe I put a note in the payment). Thanks in advance.
Quote from Aithere:
I registered a while ago and paid my fee, just wanted a confirmation since my paypal account has a different e-mail than the e-mail I used to register (I believe I put a note in the payment). Thanks in advance.

I received your payment on Monday, though it's still processing since it was sent as an e-check (Paypal estimates that it'll clear tomorrow).
Party%
Unfortunately I have to tell you that I have to dropout from RPG Limit Break 2016 due to personal reasons.
I am terribly sorry that I am no longer able to attend as I was really looking forward to meeting everybody Sad

Puwexil and djtifaheart: I sent you a PM explaining what happened, feel free to reply if you need/want further information.