List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
djtifaheart: 2015-02-26 11:55:03 am
djtifaheart: 2015-02-25 08:37:47 pm
Gotta Go Fast!
- Main Thread -
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/rpg_limit_break_2015__main_thread_signups_open_until_march_1st.html

Prizes:

If you're donating a prize, let it be RPG centered. No Sonic or Legend of Zelda related prizes please, those can go to SGDQ! Since the Final Fantasy series is in, all games are welcome for prizes too. Other RPG centered game related prizes are welcome, please be sure that they fit the RPG genre.

Donate as many prizes as you'd like to, there's no limit.

Reimbursement for shipping fees will happen, details to come later.

Prizes processed will go up in the tracker in the next week or two.

By filling out the form, you agree to the following:

You are expected to ship the prize yourself to the winners.
You currently have the prize in your possession.
The contact information on the form is correct and if anything should change, you contact one of the staff members as soon as possible.

Prize Form: Prize Form Link
Thread title:  
i suppose you have to fill out multiple forms if you have multiple prizes to offer?
Gotta Go Fast!
Yeah, this is the idea I had in mind when making the form.
I also should be able to just bring my prizes with me to the marathon. so no need for shipping.
just made my prize form ^^
i hope it will help Smiley
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
How long do we have to sign prizes up for? I've got something in mind to donate, but I have to wait for it to get back in my possession from Japan.
EDIT: For the record, I have already ordered the item and  I'm waiting to receive it.  It's Wild Arms Complete Tracks from 2006, 2 CDs of the game's entire music.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from CosmykTheDolfyn:
How long do we have to sign prizes up for? I've got something in mind to donate, but I have to wait for it to get back in my possession from Japan.
EDIT: For the record, I have already ordered the item and  I'm waiting to receive it.  It's Wild Arms Complete Tracks from 2006, 2 CDs of the game's entire music.

Deadline for prize offers will be 5/1.
Gotta Go Fast!
A timetable should be going up soon as well.
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Bumping this. Not a huge deal for me since I'll be at the event, but have you guys contacted prize donors prior to the event to make sure everything is still good?
All prizes are now listed in the tracker at https://hosted.gamesdonequick.com/external/prizes/1, and the donors have been notified via e-mail.
the prizes have been drawn, when will we be noticed of and how to give the prizes? Smiley
Need to cross some T's and dot some I's, but we should be getting prize donors in touch with winners in the very near future.
any news for the prizes winners?
All prize winners were contacted, and as they respond back to accept their prizes, we are contacting donors to let them know where to ship/send the prizes. We'll be in touch with you as soon as your prize winners accept their prizes. Smiley
any news? there is still 1 gift left for me to send...
Last I checked we had 3 prizes left (the Valkyria Chronicles Steam key, the Sora PlayArts figure, and the Seiken Densetsu 3 repro cart) which still don't have addresses to ship to - we redrew for new winners a few weeks ago, but the new winners of those 3 didn't respond either.  Most of the RPGLB staff just got back from SGDQ, but once we've gotten settled back in we'll redraw again.

Thanks everyone for the continued patience, and for supporting RPGLB! Smiley
Quote from puwexil:
Last I checked we had 3 prizes left (the Valkyria Chronicles Steam key, the Sora PlayArts figure, and the Seiken Densetsu 3 repro cart) which still don't have addresses to ship to - we redrew for new winners a few weeks ago, but the new winners of those 3 didn't respond either.  Most of the RPGLB staff just got back from SGDQ, but once we've gotten settled back in we'll redraw again.

Thanks everyone for the continued patience, and for supporting RPGLB! Smiley

Y'know, if you manage to draw my name, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get back to you in time. =P
Terribad is as terribad does
Right there with you, Dango.
ok, i'm gonna wait some more, the game has already been bought, just waiting for someone now ^^
The 3 straggler prizes have been redrawn and winners notified, and 1 of them (the SD3 repro cart) has already been claimed.  Hopefully the other 2 will follow shortly.
And with the Valkyria Chronicles key, all RPGLB 2015 prizes have now been claimed!  If any winners haven't received their prize or tracking info yet, let us know.
last prize was one of mine.

sent through steam this morning Smiley