Smiley
Sad
page  <- 1234567891011 -> <- 1 .. 8 .. 11 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I live relatively close, so I'll most likely be staying offsite the majority of the days, but would like the option to stay onsite for a day or two. Am I ok signing up for staying onsite each day and then coming and going occasionally? If we can't afford flexibility in that regard, I can just sign up for off-site each day.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from andyperfect:
I live relatively close, so I'll most likely be staying offsite the majority of the days, but would like the option to stay onsite for a day or two. Am I ok signing up for staying onsite each day and then coming and going occasionally? If we can't afford flexibility in that regard, I can just sign up for off-site each day.

That should be fine, since quite a few of the signups so far are either staying offsite or not attending the whole week.  If the situation changes I'll let you know.
My game is waitlisted, but I probably won't be going unless it gets added to the marathon. Should I still fill out the interest form?
Quote from GearlessRobot:
My game is waitlisted, but I probably won't be going unless it gets added to the marathon. Should I still fill out the interest form?

If you think you might still want to come anyway, please do.  If you're sure that you'll only want to come if your game is moved to the schedule, then I would just fill out the runner form if that happens.
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Would it be possible to arrive earlier than Monfay?
Quote from PX_:

Potentially - what is the reason?
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Quote from puwexil:
Quote from PX_:

Potentially - what is the reason?

Free time :/
Go ahead and plan on arriving Monday.
puwexil, feel free to take my name off the schedule for FFT. As I suspected, it just won't be feasible for me to attend due to family and financial reasons.

In any case, thanks for putting FFT on the schedule, I'm sure Tide will do a great job.
Unfortunately, I'm goning to have to drop from the marathon.  I was hoping to squeeze it in this year, but it's looking like I won't have the time available.  Thanks for your consideration, I'll be watching when I can.
Sorry to hear guys - hope your schedules look better next year.
Insanity Prelude
Quote from chessjerk:
puwexil, feel free to take my name off the schedule for FFT. As I suspected, it just won't be feasible for me to attend due to family and financial reasons.

In any case, thanks for putting FFT on the schedule, I'm sure Tide will do a great job.

Sad Pressure is on.
Adjusted the schedule again - shuffled a few runs around and added Magic of Scheherazade and Ys Chronicles+.  Darkwing Duck and Keypaladin can go ahead and fill out runner information forms.

Moving Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Dragon Quest Monsters 2 from Declined to Waitlist to fill the gaps.
Also, reminder that signups for attending RPGLB 2015 close tomorrow.  On or around 3/8 we'll publish an attendance list/waitlist.
The Wayward Wanderer
I had hoped this wouldn't have become an issue, but I'll have to drop out.  I've been accepted into Job Corps (I wasn't expecting the acceptance for another 2 months.) I hate to drop out at this time, but I have to go with this path.  Hopefully the fates will allow me to show up next year.  Good luck, and I'll be watching. 
- Keypaladin
Quote from Keypaladin:
I had hoped this wouldn't have become an issue, but I'll have to drop out.  I've been accepted into Job Corps (I wasn't expecting the acceptance for another 2 months.) I hate to drop out at this time, but I have to go with this path.  Hopefully the fates will allow me to show up next year.  Good luck, and I'll be watching. 
- Keypaladin

Thanks for letting me know.  Real life should always come first, and 'grats on the new job!

Hope we'll see you next year.
Couple of updates:

Reminder that payment deadline is 4/1 - details are in the 1st post.

I'm planning to replace Ys+ on the schedule, but I'm going to hold off a few weeks and see how many more drops there are.

Zyre has offered to help as Travel Coordinator (thanks Zyre!) - he'll be starting a PM thread for attendees soon to share travel plans and make sure rides are squared away.
So just to be clear having received the email saying that I'm on a waitlist for attending in person, if I do show up I won't be allowed in, correct?
Stay chill, be cool.
I hate saying it, but I don't think I'll be making it to RPG Limit Break for real.  Not only do I have a full time job starting next month, but I am also moving from Florida to Minnesota.  That's going to make things very difficult on me to focus on Xillia and realistically, I won't have enough time off to go to RPGLB this year.  I'm still going to be in the showcase race regardless.

(maybe I'll see some of you at SGDQ?  And of course it's going to be much easier to go to RPGLB next year.)
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from WanderingMind:
I hate saying it, but I don't think I'll be making it to RPG Limit Break for real.  Not only do I have a full time job starting next month, but I am also moving from Florida to Minnesota.  That's going to make things very difficult on me to focus on Xillia and realistically, I won't have enough time off to go to RPGLB this year.  I'm still going to be in the showcase race regardless.

Moving to MN? Good choice. (Or not, depending on if you can handle the cold.)
Moved the Baldur's Gate block to waitlist as Jiseed is probably not going to be able to make it (but still has a chance).  Like I said earlier, I'm not going to add any more new games to the schedule until after the 4/1 payment deadline (in case there's more drops or I have to make cuts because of non-payments).

Also, we're going to be having some commentated races and other streams on the http://www.twitch.tv/rpglimitbreak channel in the coming weeks to start building some hype for the marathon!  First up is going to be a 4-way Earthbound Glitchless race this Sunday at 2:30PM EDT, then Lufia 2 and Tales of Xillia on to-be-determined weekends in April.
Stay chill, be cool.
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from WanderingMind:

Moving to MN? Good choice. (Or not, depending on if you can handle the cold.)

Who knows how I'll be able to handle the cold, haha.

Also the Xillia crew is working out a good time for the race.  Since I'll be busy with packing and won't exactly have the time to put into practice like I want to, I will probably be doing commentary while Ghoul, Osey, PX, and Freddeh race.
Fucking Weeaboo
Here's a weird question for puwexil.

I assume that The Yetee will be doing shirts for the event? Cause a friend of mine has enjoyed the shirts from past events and would like to make a couple for the event. I helped her with ideas and she's going to do artwork. Would we submit the stuff to you? The Yetee? Shirt ideas are for Pokemon Black.

(So Vulajin, if you drop, I'm kicking your butt. Tongue )
Quote from Sir VG:
I assume that The Yetee will be doing shirts for the event? Cause a friend of mine has enjoyed the shirts from past events and would like to make a couple for the event. I helped her with ideas and she's going to do artwork. Would we submit the stuff to you? The Yetee? Shirt ideas are for Pokemon Black.

Go ahead and send to me and I'll pass along to The Yetee.  They're planning to do some shirt designs based on the schedule; but are interested in our ideas too.

Quote:
(So Vulajin, if you drop, I'm kicking your butt. Tongue )

If he does you'll have to wait in line behind me and the rest of the RPGLB staff. Tongue
Thanks to LLK/Jazaaboo, we now have some suitably awesome banners for RPGLB!

http://i.imgur.com/xXhQkFM.png (Final Fantasy)
http://i.imgur.com/Aw1uwxM.png (Secret of Mana)
http://i.imgur.com/z2TUFiO.png (EarthBound)
http://i.imgur.com/1t9jBcn.png (Pokémon)
http://i.imgur.com/xWCg4MH.png (Lunar)
http://i.imgur.com/M2ACtX1.png (Don't click unless you really, really mean it!)