Smiley
Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Looks great! Thank you for the chance and I'm looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun :).
Some of you guys are suggesting counts of things that will occur so frequently, the counts won't fit on the stream layout. I'm looking at you, Stinger.
Kinda interesting to see all the FF games bunched, and curious as to Wild Arms of all things being the finale. It's also nice to see more than one Western developed game in there (even Child of Light despite its JRPG influences) so it doesn't look so wierd like C4L last year.
And putting in Castle of the Winds and Evoland.....yeah I like this batch.
Edit history:
Khobahi: 2014-12-01 01:27:47 pm
Quote from Melodia:
Kinda interesting to see all the FF games bunched, and curious as to Wild Arms of all things being the finale. It's also nice to see more than one Western developed game in there (even Child of Light despite its JRPG influences) so it doesn't look so wierd like C4L last year.
And putting in Castle of the Winds and Evoland.....yeah I like this batch.

I Think this is just the game list... in Alphabetical order... not the schedule..

Also Hyped for the 4 man FF4 race!!
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Yeah it's just the game list in alphabetical order. No schedule has been made with the games yet.
Professional Second Banana
Yup - just an alphabetized game list.  The actual schedule will come later.
Hey if we wanna break counters I could do one for failed run aways in Lunar 2...I'd drive the person keeping track mad in 30 minutes Smiley
Stay chill, be cool.
Just want to say that I'm hella hype for this.
Oh man, I can't believe I didn't notice it was in alpha order. Derp.
really nice to see all those games offered Smiley i'm sure LB2015 will be a huge success, whatever games are chosen Smiley

i'll have some money to donate again (around 1000 €) so please make it great (i'm sure it will be;) )
Gotta Go Fast!
Quote from Jeannotbdf:
really nice to see all those games offered Smiley i'm sure LB2015 will be a huge success, whatever games are chosen Smiley
The games have been already hand picked to be in the marathon - puwexil posted the game list in the last page. :p
<(^_^)>
Might be best to make a new thread with the games list in the first post IMO
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Jeannotbdf:

i'll have some money to donate again (around 1000 €) so please make it great (i'm sure it will be;) )

You'll get your chance. Two words: DEMON CHOCOBO.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from Jeannotbdf:

You'll get your chance. Two words: DEMON CHOCOBO.

But if he donates all of it for maou no chocobo-sama, what do I donate for? Ó,…,Ò
ahah don't worry, i'll donate for a lot of games Smiley
Quote from puwexil:
Could we go with what you consider your 2 best MMBN games (both for popularity and how entertaining the speedruns are)?  I don't want to overload either the viewers for choices or you in having to practice too many runs.

Let's go with MMBN3 and MMBN6 then. MMBN3 is about 40 minutes longer than MMBN6, but if necessary, I could fill in the time with some bonus content of some sort if MMBN6 got chosen (or someone else could).
I know you prefer having all cases with donation incentives and bid wars, but if for some reason you only want one game in there instead of a bid war, then let's do MMBN3. However, I would prefer the two game option.