Rome: Total War () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Campaign: Greek]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Rome: Total War () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Campaign: Greek]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/rometotalwar-ii-v_IQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
"VENI VIDI VICI!" indeed! Looks like similar in terms of execution so probably just better luck or something? I think the runner's mouse sensitivity isn't the highest so they struggle a little bit reaching the end turn button sometimes but that's about the biggest mistake you can see.

accept!
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-04 05:55:45 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-03-27 01:09:52 pm
Hi LotBlind.
Yes, I was very lucky in this run;other factions did not even attack me + a bit better execution,minor strategy changes resulted  as a great save in time.Good notice from Your side on mouse sensitivity Smiley  .
Not much to comment on here from my side. It looks like pretty excellent luck and good execution applied on a well thought-out route. Congrats!

Accept
Decision posted.
Thank You ktwo on congratulations Smiley .