--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Robodemons (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Zakky the Goatragon'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Robodemons (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/robodemons-20150303/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
A/V: Good

Gameplay: It's always a pleasure to watch Zakky's runs. Even though this game looks close to unplayable with extremely clunky controls, Zakky manages to navigate efficiently through most of it. There are a few things that could have gone better and even a face palm moment (turning around to pick up health, when already being at full health). I think Zakky could push the time further with a reasonable effort. However, I can also understand that this is the type of game where you don't want to grind out attempts to shave the last seconds.

Accept
Edit history:
ZakkyTheHybrid: 2015-06-04 01:30:36 am
ZakkyTheHybrid: 2015-06-04 01:30:14 am
ZakkyTheHybrid: 2015-06-04 01:29:08 am
Goatragon!
Quote from ktwo:
a face palm moment (turning around to pick up health, when already being at full health)

I probably forgot to mention this in my run comments, but you can have more health than the display actually shows.  So it's intentional to ensure I have enough health to just charge through in places later.  And while you could count how much health you pick up, you wouldn't be able to know for sure just how much damage you have actually taken until it's too late.
Oops, looks like it became a face palm moment for me instead for not knowing my nes-games. :-) Thanks for the explanation.
A/V is good.

The run is well-routed and executed with good use of deathwarps. There's some minor, minor foibles in the second half of the game (single missed shots and possibly better health management when preparing a deathwarp), but they're entirely forgivable and cost a few seconds at most. This is a solid showcase of the route and strategies available now.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/ V : Good
Cheating: None
Game Play: All looks good, death warps are all good could maybe shave a few seconds off here and there but nothing worth crying over Smiley

Accept
Decision posted.