List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
dxtr: 2014-03-17 05:30:04 am
dxtr: 2014-03-17 05:02:34 am
dxtr: 2014-03-17 05:01:06 am
Speedrunner

Last year, Team Ludendi got invited to a video game fair here in Sweden, Gothenburg. They wanted to try something out and put a Speedrunning booth there for show. We accepted and gathered a bunch of people to do some runs. And the response from the audience was very well recieved.

You can find the last years performing here on ESA's youtube channel:
The audio sounds like shit since we wanted to capture the surroundings. Bad call. We will use a standard mic for the runner only this year.

Team Ludendi will attend again this year with a new line up of games and perform live on stage and over twitch.

When: May 3 - Starting 9 AM GMT+1
Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvMPoM9ugxPMdGNSa3lPREF4dGNaMllHQkRrZHg0c3c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

The games are final!

Quick fact about RSM: Retrospelsmässan is an annual event in Gothenburg. It first started in 2010 and was a success. You get to try all the old school consoles all the way back to the 60s, and up to 90s. And there is a video game market where you get a chance to buy back some of the old childhood memories. The event also have alot side quests: tournaments, perler section etc.

twitch.tv/ludendi

NOTE: the stream and all commentary will be in Swedish. Since it's in favor for the video game fair. Streaming is just a bonus for you guys. Smiley
Thread title:  
What is a man?
Yeeeee! this will be epic, I was only a bystander last year, and RSM were the place where I finally got to meet you all great runners. This time I'll be one among you, HYPE Smiley
btw Dexter, just to doublecheck; did you have shadow of the ninja OR blue shadow, because running Blue shadow is COMPLETELY different and not something I can do
Speedrunner
I have Shadow of the Ninja. I put Blueshadow there also so the swedish audience wouldnt get confused on which game it is since its named differently here. Smiley
Edit history:
charleon: 2014-03-17 05:23:08 am
What is a man?
Ah, nice Wink

Also a question: Will the runner be able to be heard by the audience? because i have some lines that could be made to involve the audience more
"Well, if we played this game normally you'd encounter the first boss after about 7 minutes.. guess how many minutes it'll take now?" "oops,  guess we're at the first boss in 17 seconds"
.. etc... etc.. and general commentary. I cannot remember how this was done last year
Edit history:
dxtr: 2014-03-17 05:31:09 am
Speedrunner
The hall was well crowded and loud last year and it could be hard to adapt. Maybe we could bring like a speaker and an extra microphone for commentary. I know you're very musical charleon, something you can bring? Wink
What is a man?
I have a microphone:

http://www.samsontech.com/samson/products/microphones/usb-microphones/gtrack/

Though I don't know how well it filters lots of noise in the background, I think a dynamic mic would do better in that field.. MrLonghair, where aret thou when I need your opinion?
as for speakers I have some pretty nice computer speakers I could bring, they can be loud .. Tongue
Speedrunner
Easiest would be if could get one of these.

And then just split it to an external speaker.

Im no expert though. Cheesy
Smörgåsbord
Hype! This was a blast last time and I am happy to be apart of it again!

Do we need a webcam btw?
The Duce
Even I will run a game. It's going to be fun lika last time =)
Edit history:
Svenne: 2014-04-15 04:29:40 am
Smörgåsbord
Should I go for more glitches, seeing that is what you are going for this year Dxtr? I am going for the Skyfortress zip and the 6f3 zip, should I go for the 7-9 zips aswell?
What is a man?
I'm going for the new zips in 5-1 in shadow of the ninja at least, i'll glitch the game to smithereens Cheesy
can't wait to be there this time Cheesy <3
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Return of Dr. Wily plz dxtr!!!
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Quote from sinister1:
Return of Dr. Wily plz dxtr!!!
Me and Dxtr had an epic armwrestling match at the afterparty since we're such rivals and we had it filmed! He said he was gonna post it somewhere, HYPE!