--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-11-13 12:53:43 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'sshplur'!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/cvxhd-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 12, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The verification comments are on the way?
Not a walrus
Runner declined comments, but might change their mind later.
Basically all the bosses seem to go very well. Getting caught by some of the zombies looks inevitable. Smooth menus etc.

AV/Cheating none detected.

Accept
It's very solid. You won't find a better looking SS online.

Accept
Not a walrus
Decision posted.
:'3

*warm fuzzy feeling in stomach

*and buttocks

As for comments, I did write some on my youtube but it's nowhere near finished. I really want to explain exactly what was happening, why was this, what went wrong, etc. It'll be thrice as long, basically, when I get enough free time to finish it off. It'll be annoying to read the comments and pausing the run a million times but I figured it's better than listening to me trying to keep up with the run with commentary.

I still hate how disc 1 turned out. Copious amounts of excrement. Sad
Exoray
How does this run compare to the other CVXHD run currently in the queue? I see a note about there only being text difference so is this obsoleting carc's run?
My CVX run was done on the same version, so yeah, my run got obsoleted before it ever saw the light of day. D:
Oh well, it wasn't going to be like your first publication. Wink

Your site is down? I tried to see if you had a list there of all your runs Carcinogen.
Nah, truth be told, the only reason I wanted to submit mine was to get sshplur to submit his because otherwise he'd never do it. He will insist that his runs are garbage no matter how many bullshit zombies he gets grabbed by... Especially given that it's an SS where it can't really be helped.

If there's one thing I know he hates, it's knowing a worse run will make it up on the site before he has a chance to submit. I have the better quality recording, though! Shocked
Exoray
Oh I see. Your run had notes about being on the Japanese version while sshplurs submission was tagged as being on the US version so that's why I wondered.
Marking your as obsoleted and changing the tagging for his from US to Japanese version then.