--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-08-18 10:11:16 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to "Carcinogen!"
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/recvxhd/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Aug. 5, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Running into a few zombies that maybe could've been dodged, but it looks very difficult to dodge all of them. Movement and menu work look smooth.

Run comments indicate having gotten very good luck in this run. Can't see any obviously faster, old runs on YouTube. Soooo.... After what I'd like to call an "extensive spot check" or perhaps a "splash check" (I watched about half of it all in all), I don't see any problems.

Accept
raising the stakes on being bad!
A/V quality: Good (brightness is an issue with this game this video has no such issues)
Cheating: None Detected
Time: 1:45:02 (IGT)

Thoughts and Notes:
Game play and execution are solid. There are a few minor errors but nothing that makes this an obvious reject. comparing it to Carcinogens run at sgdq (a bit unfair given it was no reset) the luck in this run is really good, and other then a few playing errors of walking the wrong way or into walls for a split second this run is solid.

Final decision:
From my limited knowledge of this game this run seems to be very good and uses all the glitches I know of to save time, I would give it an
ACCEPT IT
A/V quality is good. I don't have a good knowledge about this game (just cleared it once 6 years ago) but this run seems really good. The route and the inventory are well planned, good zombie dodging and the recently discovered glitch is nicely implemented.
Accept !
public verification? interesting, i'll give this a look. :3
LotBlind - to be honest, many of those zombies I got grabbed by require me to nudge the D-pad left or right frame-perfect to keep from getting grabbed. It's a lot harder than it looks for some of those zombies. Sometimes it's even completely random.
Yup, that's as much as I suspected. It doesn't even end up looking that sloppy, you can tell some of the dodges are very tight. You could mention that in the comments if/when this is published.
1-Up!
Decision posted.