Resident Evil () (ps4/pc) [100 %] [Single Segment] [Normal]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'sshplur'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Resident Evil () (ps4/pc) [100 %] [Single Segment] [Normal]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/remake-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 30, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
A/V: good
cheating: nowhere
nice RNG with the dog on the balcony, could go worse from many runs I saw. close call at 15:30, that zombie also could ruin the run. nice dodging Lisa's attack 1st time you meet her. Barry almost slacked off, good thing he shot Lisa before she could whip Jill off the stage. wait did that Tyrant just deflect a missile?! ( 0__o) never seen that happen before.
can't find any mistakes, the only RNG is that last part with the missile not a hit though I'm not sure if thats supposed to happen.
I'll give this Accept
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-06-22 01:32:59 pm
LotBlind: 2015-06-22 01:32:28 pm
LotBlind: 2015-06-22 01:32:28 pm
Well it looks like it's probably by Carcinogen. I'd almost recommend to auto-accept his runs from now on if it weren't for that one iffy Clock Tower run.

If it's NOT by him congrats runner, you're running RE games on Carcinogen level.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Gane-play: Not a lot to say really, looks to be a solid run with no real problems as far as I can see.

Accept
Decision posted.
Yaaaay :3

And to address some things:
- the dog fight was pretty shit becuase i missed so many rapid fires but the hand bite i took guaranteed i was going to be in Yellow Caution when i got back to the Mansion, increasing my chances of getting the OHKO from the Hunters and it worked! If i took another bite, meaning i would have been in the red after getting strangled by Plant 42 and using the First Aid Spray before even finishing Residence, or if i was any slower (i was even with Trevor's fight) then i would have reset.

-Barry was surprisingly helpful against Lisa and saved the run from dying. I got the perfect Lisa but it quickly turned around when she jumped the second time. My anus muscles were very exhausted afterwards. Sad

-Tyrant deflecting the missile loses 6 seconds but I still don't know how to avoid it. I thought if you overkilled him then he won't but testing yield results all over the place. At this point 6 seconds is a huge chunk of time but at least I didn't need to use the pistol to finish him off.

Apologies for not getting the comments done. I'm sure they would have helped verification. >__>
"6 seconds is a huge chuck of time"

alternative 1) This 1½ hour run is mostly optimized.
alternative 2) This 1½ hour run is mostly trivial.

Smiley
It's getting pretty close. D;

I was annoyingly a lot closer to 1:28:xx than I thought and outside of 30 seconds of luck and mistakes (10 seconds from shit dog fight and 8 from the major fuckup with the snakes being the biggest) and more time saved from optimizing the Alternate Controls I don't see it getting any lower than 1:28:30 on PS4. Eliminating the FAS and all defense items, that time is possible but the RNG rockets into the next universe and the only person I can think of that would go that far is Trevor but he's retired. Sad