--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil.html

Resident Evil (Any %) (Single Segment) [Resident Evil: Jill]

Decision: Accept

Reason: The ghosting is because of a bad encode, so this acceptance is based on the assumption that it can be fixed.

Congratulations to 'TheLevelBest'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Resident Evil (Any %) (Single Segment) [Resident Evil: Jill]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/re1jillnew/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 10, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The Dork Knight himself.
Going through this now, and it's already apparent that the video was encoded either with the wrong settings or the source file wasn't recorded correctly. It looks like a bad deinterlacer was used, causing heavy ghosting (really apparent when frame advancing while a character is running).
The Dork Knight himself.
The gameplay is clean and the route is well executed. There are a few minor hiccups but that's to be expected from this game.

The only thing I can see holding this back is the encode itself. If the ghosting can be fixed, then it's an Accept from me.
the runner's use of the bazooka was very effective. overall execution well done. aside from the ghosting I say Accept.
very good run. accept.
Not a walrus
Sent the runner a PM about the ghosting but they haven't been on the forum in over a month now... they have a week to respond before I chuck this.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-05-14 01:15:45 pm
you could try messaging the runner on Twitch might work.
Now with 23% more reset!
I think it is the runner duty to get in contact and follow the forum, not the moderator's.
Not a walrus
I'm not about to hunt the runner down if he can't be bothered to log into his forum account at least once a month.
Not a walrus
Alright, the runner came back and said they didn't deinterlace the source at all, which explains the ghosting.

Since it's apparently from a DVD it's probably fine. So I'll accept this on the condition that we can get that worked out.
Decision posted.