Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil4.html

Resident Evil 4 (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (gcn) (Normal) [New Game+]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Sunblade:
Time: 1:42:31 (IGT)
A/V: Good
Region: NTSC
Console: Gamecube
Category: New Game+ (forget the special weapons thing)

That is the run I wanted to see in the first place. Well done Austin.
He did a ton of improvements over his last submission and he was very patient to get several good patterns like the Del Lago one. Some factors like the inventory, overall execution and details can be still improved though but well, its the best time for this category at the moment and deserves to be on SDA since he got the major things without any problems. Please note that there are several differences between PAL and NTSC and every version (GCN, Wii, PS2, ...) has its own category.

Accept. 

Quote from Champloo:
A/V Check: Good
No Cheating
SDA Time: 1:42:58 (Starting from first character input at 0:59 and ending at 1:43:57)
Final in-game time: 1:42:31 (Due to quirks of pause abuse to stop the in-game timer and allow for loading)

Verifiers Notes: Run is on GC NSTC which has a few version differences that make it significantly slower than other versions. I currently observe that the NG+ time on the page for RE4 NTSC (labeled "special weapons") is 1:59:07. This run has no glaring mistakes and is overall very solid despite some room for improvement which warrants my decision.

Quote from Duane Jones:
AV quality is as good as can be expected from gamecube.  Thank goodness for those component cables.

Major skip glitches are pulled off quickly and efficiently.

Good run.  I'm a big fan of the gamecube version, as that was the first version of the game I played back when it came out.

Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Austin 'Auddy07' Davenport!
Thread title:  
I just checked the front page, saw my run was posted........ but it wasn't this one.  It was the really old one, with a time of 1:46:59, instead of the 1:42:31 time one that was accepted here on this page.  The comments were the old ones too  Sad
Only Offense Will Survive
It might take a little more time. The new record might be posted soon.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-09-03 06:00:34 am
UraniumAnchor: 2014-09-03 06:00:32 am
Not a walrus
The newer one is pretty close to being posted, yeah. The old one shouldn't be up for too long. Probably should have cancelled the old one, but I guess nobody noticed. Sorry about that.
Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure you guys knew  Cheesy