Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil2.html

Resident Evil 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) [Character: Claire, Scenario B]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Sorry for the delay on getting to this.

Not much I can say that isn't better shown in the run itself. Carc knew just how much ammo he was going to need, how many hits he could take, where he was going to need to heal, and the fastest route. The only 2 major bumps (if you can call them that) were the almost not picking up the Red Jewel in the Fireplace room, and the zombie's revenge when he was activating the train.
I know he's been coming up with some improvements for all 4 categories, such as doing the statue puzzle for the 2nd Red Jewel in 2 sections to minimize movement, and using the remaining rocket on the zombies by the train at the end, plus some other minor things, but this run is such a huge improvement to my old run from back in 2004 that it's an easy ACCEPT vote from me.
I'm sure at some point he'll revisit this category for improvement, but for now this run is perfectly fine.

Quote:
ACCEPT PLS

good audio and video,
and i believe the hit in the elevator train boss battle was a mistake,
also there was a missed shot right before annette's cutscene in the computer room.
Mostly everything's great but i would like to see if time can be cut by using the 3rd person controls to turn sharply and avoid walkin backwards

Quote:
Yeah I'm just going to stick my nose in here and say ACCEPT

Good locomotion, and a hearty improvement.

Cheers, Carc

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Carcinogen!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2012-12-19 06:25:58 pm
Verifier 1: RE: Zombies before Train - It would have been impossible for me to dodge them, unfortunately. While it was definitely a loss, you have to admit it was funny and unexpected 'cuz I wasn't going to use that rocket anyway. =]
Verifier 2: 3rd Person controls are N64 version only. I wish I could mess around with those controls.

Thanks, everyone. ^^
Totally rad
Congrats, Carcinogen! Smiley
So when will the RE2 page be updated with your video?
No idea. But until then, here it is.

Cool, thanks.