List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil2.html

Resident Evil 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (psx) [Character: Claire]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The good: Video Quality is fine, and beats my run by over 1:30. He adhered to his route marvelously.
The bad: That MO disc room. lol. A good 15 seconds lost there maybe, but the rest of the run is rly good.

It's a pretty big improvement. Good job!

Accept.

Quote:
Good quality video, and sound. Nothing seems to be wrong. But yeah, what Carc said, the 15 seconds lost there is pretty huge, but it's the only major mistake in the whole run. I would like to see sub 1:17 in the future.

Awesome Job, Jake.

Accept.

Quote:
Good A/V. As previous have said the mistake was costly, but the only single glaring one. I'm sure this will be broken by the runner eventually with more luck and more refining, which makes me somewhat ambivalent as towards its acceptance. However, I think the huge improvement in time warrants my decision;

Accept, great job.

Quote:
Everything seems to be in order here. Good A/V quality, solid, clean run, with only the one room as others mentioned costing major time. Not sure if you could have avoided the damage during the final Birkin fight, as it seemed to cost a few seconds with the grabbing animation, but it otherwise seemed to be a solid fight.

Solid Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jake Tabor!
Thread title: