<- 12345678
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from MASTER-88:
Thats look Sparky wanted are only Prime WR holder into site. Thats make Sparky name sounds even more cool and he can say he haved own any-% WR in Prime. Wink Otherwise he only haved WR with OOB glitches and its not sounds cool as own WR. Thats maybe reason why Sparky create this topic. Tongue Not sure is this reason with this but otherwise Zoid is still real WR holder and then Sparky haved only fastest time with glitches.

rats, i was found out!  owell maybe next time.  thank you for helping me see the error in my ways. 

ps: if you are "out of the game," then where are you?
Quote from ridd3r.:
stuff about tomatobob

He was fakeposting.
Quote from MASTER-88:
Thats look Sparky wanted are only Prime WR holder into site. Thats make Sparky name sounds even more cool and he can say he haved own any-% WR in Prime. Wink Otherwise he only haved WR with OOB glitches and its not sounds cool as own WR. Thats maybe reason why Sparky create this topic. Tongue Not sure is this reason with this but otherwise Zoid is still real WR holder and then Sparky haved only fastest time with glitches.

Sparky has already said he has a nearly finished 1:02 that he just needs to do the final boss segments for, so this is a little invalid.
Quote from MASTER-88:
Sparky haved only fastest time with glitches.

wow. afaik most world record speedruns involve glitches.
Master-88
Quote from BioSpark:
Quote from MASTER-88:
Sparky haved only fastest time with glitches.

wow. afaik most world record speedruns involve glitches.

But usually with seperate category like Mega Man 2, Iron Sword NES runs.

Quote:
ps: if you are "out of the game," then where are you?

Then you are out Wink
The Gaming Lawyer
Quote from ridd3r.:
Mike said the runs would be grandfathered on like the first page. There was a whole thread about one segment per level runs last year and the consensus was that more categories aren't necessarily better.

There was?  Missed that...though, one level per segment seems silly.  I guess I meant this: Take the Wizards and Warriors run.  That used the warp back glitch to beat the game.  If someone were to speedrun the game straight through to the end, I would make the argument that both runs should be on the site.  That's all I meant.  I didn't mean we should make up 5 categories per game Wink

And whatever the admins wanna do, it's there site.  They kinda can do what they want to Wink  If people don't like it, they can either accept it, voice their displeasure and stay, or leave...

But, when they do none of those civilly, it makes things 100x more fun to watch Cheesy
sparky, why'd you take the easy way out with those incredibly simple Aether Jumps? Spending so little effort to gain those 30 seconds isn't fair at all.
Quote from Miles.:
sparky, why'd you take the easy way out with those incredibly simple Aether Jumps? Spending so little effort to gain those 30 seconds isn't fair at all.

Not helping. Cheesy
Seems apparent at this point this topic isn't really going anywhere. If someone has a logical, sensible suggestion to improve the way the site is managed and they can present it in a civil manner then please do so, otherwise the same things are being said and argued about over and over and this thread is really pointless now.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
What Paraxade said, what's been said has already been said, times 1000.

If Grenola and Zoid want to discuss their grievances, they can do so through PM or IRC.