Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314 -> <- 1 .. 6 .. 14 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Also I'm going to start routing 100% sometime soon because I hate myself.
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
Quote from DeadRobots:
Also I'm going to start routing 100% sometime soon because I hate myself.

*slow clap*
Although, I might join you, once I actually get them all.
You should add a console any% category to the leaderboards, with a variable of 'PS3 or Xbox 360'
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Literally prob only going to run it like once a year lol
I would run it whenever I feel like killing myself. It may as well be an alternative XD
Quote:
Yeah, please upload more. We might be able to find a few new skips with them. I'll take a look at that now.
That your channel?
This is basically the one I found:

Yes, that's my channel. I have a few more to upload that are just wandering around the Madame fight. The rest are stuck on one of my external hard drive casings so no access for now. When I airwalked around Kaori's office I never knew you could go the left.

I'm tired of the sewers now. Can't get the train to load. Hope someone else takes a look at this area soon. I got a feeling there's something to be found here.
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I'm like that kid that does no work and then gets all the credit for it OpieOP But no really you guys are phenomenal at finding skips and I try my best to give you all credit whenever I can.
Edit history:
InfiniteSheldor: 2015-03-31 03:27:02 am
InfiniteSheldor: 2015-03-31 03:26:25 am
InfiniteSheldor: 2015-03-31 03:26:22 am
Cool. Subbed. Actually, I think I was subbed before, but oh well.
Yeah, you can go left... but I can't find anything around there. I don't think that anything's actually there... since you have to go through some platforms on the right. If we can get Nilin to kill herself after triggering the 'death-only' checkpoint we could be able to skip stealing Kaori Sheridan's memory, thus saving time.

Uh... The sewers are basically a blank to me. I don't remember that area well enough. I didn't like the setting of some of the areas (like the sewers), but I do believe that the train you're on about is where you 'fight' Johnny Greenteeth. I'm sure there's a skip there. I tried airwalking after it, I believe, on a platform. But walking inside of the train just pushed me down to the floor, and I couldn't get back up. I'm guessing those are two possible skips there.

Quote from DeadRobots:
I'm like that kid that does no work and then gets all the credit for it OpieOP But no really you guys are phenomenal at finding skips and I try my best to give you all credit whenever I can.

lol
Thanks ManifestMechanics DeadRobots
It's very appreciated Cheesy
Quote:
I'm sure there's a skip there. I tried airwalking after it, I believe, on a platform. But walking inside of the train just pushed me down to the floor, and I couldn't get back up. I'm guessing those are two possible skips there.

I know the part you mean. I think some of the videos in that playlist show it. There's a train you have to walk through and it slopes downward. I know the platforms you mean. This whole room is weird. Everything is solid or there are invisible barriers everywhere. I did manage to get on top of the train car and get higher but just got stuck.

The part I mean is that actual train car where you meet Johnny and he's trying to open the door while you fight leapers. Before this in the sewer tunnels, there's a part where you drop down onto a path and fight some leapers. You can knock them into the water here. If you airwalk from the part where you drop down you'll be about this path and can go off to the sides. The problem is the camera lock but I managed to locate the train where Johnny is, just floating in empty space. Walking into it triggers the call from Edge, but no checkpoint.

I'll try to record it later.
That place is really weird. I'll have to look for the video in the playlist of it. I guessed you meant that area, but as I said before, I don't really remember it much. I think I did do an airwalk from there, but nothing would happen at all. I think the trigger to continue onwards is triggering the fight, with the fight masking a loading screen. That would explain why you can't progress until the fight is over. Nice finding of the call with Edge, do you think it would be possible to get there without the camera locking into place?
I made a mistake. Its not a call from Edge. You get that in a cutscene when you enter Johnnys train. I get the 'objective complete' notification that I've located Johnny. A cutscene should play right after that but I'm getting nothing.

There's also a checkpoint as you enter the train platform but thst isnt activating either.
It won't activate if you get there, because it won't have loaded up the trigger. Like I said, I think the trigger for loading it up, is that fight. Then I think there's a climbing section, so I don't think there's a skip there.
However, I'd like to see if anything new happens from the other one in the sewers, after fighting Johnny.
Hey people,

after finding a skip that isn't mentioned here, finding the run from Kolvacs, commenting on one of his videos, realizing how much this game could potentially be broken
and finishing the game only a few hours ago, I believe that I might have found a game that I want to run.
It's called Ocarina of Time - just kidding :P.
Especially with so many people finding new stuff and who are considering running it.

Anyway, I'll record my skip tomorrow and show you guys (and gals?).

Remember you soon.
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Cool, I'm excited to see your skip Traivlin. If you're interested at all in the runs just ask and we'll do what we can to help. You can find the leader boards here if you need them, http://www.speedrun.com/Remember_Me And of course all the glitches or whatnot you need can be found here on sda I believe.
Same here, glad to see more interest in this game.
Remember you soon... dammit, I thought I'd gotten Bad Request out of my mind lol
I mean his haircut
Edit history:
DeadRobots: 2015-04-13 12:01:46 pm
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Speaking of skip Actually I just realized that Whale never posted the NEW Whale skip that completely breaks chapter 5. It's in my NG+ PB. I'll make a quick recording of it. All credit goes to Animated Whale  tho who found it then helped me figure it out through a long skype call lel. It's still being processed but it will be up shortly
I've already recorded the video, but now I finally have some time to edit it. Should be up in like 30 minutes!
Manifest the video doesn't work! XD
Traivlin nice, hope to see it
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I know it doesn't it's processing, I said that. IF you want though you can see it on my NG+ PB at about 2 hours 5 minutes in. http://www.speedrun.com/Remember_Me/run/28060 I just thought it would be easier to make a short vod It's stuck at 0% processing on youtube tho QQ
Oh yeah... didn't see that. Noice.
QQ?
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Okay it should work now. It's an upload of a recording of an highlight of an upload of a recording. So RIP koala tea. lel. I just didn't realize Whale never posted this one and only the original wups. Figured I should do that while I was thinking about it.
Upload of a recording of a highlight of an upload of a recording. RIP koala tea
wtf?
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I didn't record the trick straight from game I recorded the trick from a vod lol it's been passed around a lot so each time it gets re-recorded the quality goes down.
Right... I see... Who's was it originally?
Edit history:
Traivlin: 2015-04-13 12:57:10 pm
Sorry, it might take a bit longer than expected. 30 minutes to render and another 30 minutes to upload it approximately. It takes so long, because I was so excited that I've found this, so my video turned out a bit longer (like 10 minutes). I'll just put timestamps in the video description, so if anyone doesn't want to hear my voice, especially my inability to speak English with or without any accent, then hopefully I can reassure you and say, that I'll put timestamps to exactly the parts you need to see to understand the skip ;P
DW about it, it's all good.
Damn I'm posting a lot in this forum