Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 14 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
I'm getting the PS3 version for my birthday in April. I'll try them both and get recorded proof. Mid-April btw
Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself as completly new "Remember Me" speedrunner.
Thanks for all the things/glitches all of you already found! You really did a great job.
Quote from TalesOfPixelia:
Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself as completly new "Remember Me" speedrunner.
Thanks for all the things/glitches all of you already found! You really did a great job.

Heya Pixelia! Don't worry, I only started a few months ago. Welcome to the speedrun!
I may have found a possible skip in chapter 5. At the falling platforms in the Trace chase if you can airwalk from one of the ledges you might be able to airwalk straight to the cutscene. If done fast this could save time. If its a clip-airwalk we might be able to clip through the door to where we need to go. Not sure yet.
Quote from dyljaymac:
Welcome to the speedrun!

Thanks!
Quote from TalesOfPixelia:
Quote from dyljaymac:
Welcome to the speedrun!

Thanks!

You're welcome! We're all glad to see new runners of this game! Smiley
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/10/remember-me-2-is-ready-to-be-made-says-developer
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
Never thought we'd see that.
I saw the runs of Kolvacs and deadrobots and noticed the quick or non loading screens probably due to a powerfull pc config. I started to run on 360 and loading screens are between 10 and 12 seconds!! Are you considering that speedrunning on 360 is different category  (so running times gonna be much longer) or the in game time will be compared ?
It's a separate category, so need need to worry about loading times.
Quote from zero shift:
It's a separate category, so need need to worry about loading times.

Ok Thank you!
Hi everybody,

Alternate path on episode 3 from Kolvacs glitch:

see U

Xbox 360 Any% NG
Edit history:
zero shift: 2015-03-18 03:36:25 pm
When I first found this i couldnt get out anywhere other than the original route even though i searched all over there. Might be another ps3 thing or maybe my height wasnt exact.

I found this by the way. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.

Very nice find. Ive also been trying to find a way to get low enough to trigger the scene at the bar but seems impossible to get down.
Quote from zero shift:
When I first found this i couldnt get out anywhere other than the original route even though i searched all over there. Might be another ps3 thing or maybe my height wasnt exact.

Once again, I'll try it once I get my PS3 version, but for now I think it's safe to assume that your hight was the problem, until we can confirm it's the PS3 version itself.
Quote from zero shift:
Ive also been trying to find a way to get low enough to trigger the scene at the bar but seems impossible to get down.

I think it's possible, but we've just got to work at it

TalesOfPixelia glad to see you've already found a skip, just like me, even as new runners. I hope to see some runs from you in the future Smiley
As for everyone else, I think zero shift and I will run PS3, you'll run X360 and everyone else (including myself) will run on PC.
Quote:

I think the earliest ariwalk point in that chapter is by the Jax advertisement and that's a fixed camera angle. Those are so infuriating.
Still having no luck with the potential sewer skip. I might record it today just so you can see what it looks like and see if you guys can find a way to make something work.
Quote from zero shift:
Quote:

I think the earliest ariwalk point in that chapter is by the Jax advertisement and that's a fixed camera angle. Those are so infuriating.
Still having no luck with the potential sewer skip. I might record it today just so you can see what it looks like and see if you guys can find a way to make something work.

Good luck. I also think it's possible to airwalk on the Jax advert but you have to climb a ladder, so getting past the fixed camera would still stop you from getting to the next part. If I remember rightly, the next area is a battle and then it's the Kolvacs skip?
From the Jax sign you can walk through the wall where the ladder is though you can't see it and I've been able to start the battle. I could see those red icons that appear when leapers are about to jump from a wall. Then I just dropped dead from something. It wasn't them attacking because my hp wasn't going down. Couldn't see a thing with the camera still on the Jax sign. I was just randomly running around then instant death, so I'm guessing I ran over edge over by where the ladder drops, because over there you can knock leapers off so there could be a death trigger.

That sign is the lowest point before the large skip after the battle. I'm not sure if the Jax sign is as low as the bar, but we can't see anything so will probably never know.
Quote from zero shift:
That sign is the lowest point before the large skip after the battle. I'm not sure if the Jax sign is as low as the bar, but we can't see anything so will
probably never know.

We could try and get a non-lock camera somehow and use that. However, should the bar be as low as the Jax sign, we could get the chapter 3 glitch from there. However, I don't think it's possible, since you have to climb that aforementioned ladder and another one, after the battle.
Speaking of Jax, we see Chloe's car keys in Life Is Strange episode 2. Max describes the panda on it as 'a cute robot panda'
That's gotta be Jax and that Remember Me reference DeadRobots and I were talking about
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dyljaymacWILLRULETHEWORLD/screenshot/26233819786347521
Right. Possible skip in chapter 2, at Kaori Sheridan. If we can get the skip to work, we can skip stealing her memory and possibly get to the Kid X-Mas boss fight.
Read the description.
I've got a friend from Mirror's Edge speedrunning. He can make a trainer for us, and potentially get up wireframes, teleporting, and possibly double-jumping. I'm sure he'll make a good job of it.
This is the part where you need to climb right?
I guess it's just like the potential sewer skip where the the checkpoint won't activate. Fixed camera doesn't help.
Yeah. I feel like I may have posted this before. Sorry if I have
Not that I know of.

Back when I first discovered the big skips I was recording every point that could be airwalked from that I could find, though all I ended up with was a huge list of videos that were just OOB exploring. I was uploading them but quit because I figured people would find them too boring. I might upload the rest though many are on an old hard drive without a casing so I can't access then at the moment. Need to get one of those docking stations.

Here's the playlist of what I uploaded from back then. Nothing useful but could provide ideas or save people wasting time on useless areas. I'll upload some more soon.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXU-ANzr6wNdtcB11no7ARyJxPPrmWPOF

Edit history:
InfiniteSheldor: 2015-03-31 01:39:09 am
InfiniteSheldor: 2015-03-31 01:35:39 am
Yeah, please upload more. We might be able to find a few new skips with them. I'll take a look at that now.
That your channel?
This is basically the one I found:
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Wtf Mike and nobody told me about the Chapter 3 one lel, Guess I'll go break the WRs again. Also any skip involving any mention of Trace in episode 5 is irrelevant with AnimatedWhales skip he found, since you skip straight to Scylla's office. Also I mean, 360 isn't REALLY it's own category, like it is just not really on the leaderboards. When we made the leaderboards we kinda viewed it like how Legend of Zelda has Ique Japanese and English carts and you buy the fastest.  Like, There is the fastest English run, and it's English WR. But in terms of any% it's not. So like you could get Any% 360 wr But on leaderboards it would be whatever time on the any% I think we put console on the leaderboards though so people can see like okay this is the fastest 360 time and that. Just if we made a category for every console and category it would start to get really crowded and hectic on them. Although I do have a copy of that and might just do some runs for the sake of doing those runs. But nonethless welcome to the community and goodluck! If you need any help with anything feel free to ask anyone.