Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Rayman Origins (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Sonikkustar:
Audio Quality - Good
Video Quality - Good

Well this is easy. This is very Accepted. Aside from some missed pile drops which probably costed 7-10 seconds in total, the run is that good.

Quote from Red_Buddha:
It's a Jungle Out There - Didn't land on tooth before fairy, ledge grab after fairy, second to last screen was played slowly (running instead of dashing), slow quit & load after level.

Geyser Blowout - Double geyser was a bit slow at the end of the second screen.

Punching Plateaus - Second half of the second to last screen was slow (not dashing, bouncing on the bulb, hitting wall)

Go With the Flow - Took a slower strat for the end of the first screen losing ~1 second, End of third screen was sloppy not really sure how he got stuck in the geyser there.

Swinging Caves - Ledge grab and standing punch in second cage, ledge grab in final cage.

Over the Rainbow - Small loss of momentum near the end.

Hi-Ho Moskito! - Nothing

Crazy Bouncing - Bad first cage cycle (not much you can do about it though), wastes time grabbing a heart on the last screen putting the second cage on a bad cycle when there was no need of extra lums.

Best Original Score - Ran into the wall on first suicide.

Wind or Lose - Nothing

Skyward Sonata - Nothing

No Turning Back - Nothing

Shooting Me Softly - Nothing

Polar Pursuit - ledge grab at the start of the second screen, Lost momentum multiple times in the second to last screen forcing a lot of hovering.

Dashing Thru the Snow - Hesitated with level skip menu

Piping Hot! - Nothing

Mending the Rift - Excessive number of lums collected.

Aim for the Eel! - Nothing

Port 'O Panic - Missed a fish in second cage.

Swimming with Stars - Nothing

Freaking Flipper - Nothing

Bad Bubbles and Beyond - Nothing

Fire When Wetty - Nothing

Moseying the Mountain - Hit vines twice on Fairy screen, end of screen after prayer door was sloppy.

Mystical Munkeys - Nothing

Way of the Electoons - See Below

Golly G. Golem - Nothing

Riding the Storm - Nothing

On Top of Old Smokey - Nothing

Mecha No Mistake! - Nothing

The Reveal - Nothing

Get Away! - Nothing

Shoot for the Stars - Nothing

Nitpicking aside...
Audio and Video quality are great.
No Cheating detected.

I do want to question one thing though.  On Way of the Electoons only the cage electoon is grabbed. it seems like getting those other two electoons would be faster than getting others especially since you can get enough lums without wasting any time. Unless it was because of the electoon requirement of the world before.

Regardless, I would have to say this is a pretty easy accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Twyn'!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Manocheese: 2014-05-07 11:55:36 pm
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Nice run. My favorite part was World 1; it all seemed very optimized. I also liked the out-of-bounds trick in the last level. Hopefully someone will do a 100% run some time so we can see all the levels.

You should really submit some comments. It would help explain things like the two-player death glitch.