Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 41
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
This is the 1000th post of this thread. It shows how long we're looking for this one below...

Mano, are you ready? I don't know if, after your sub 2 any%, it's a bad or a good new for you...

https://streamable.com/m62yv

Works on PC too.

New era for rayman 2 speedrunning incoming...

Edit history:
Darnok_PL: 2020-02-18 09:57:36 am
Haha, I have just came to post the find here for Mano and Kirby (they are the only ones reading this forum, I guess), but I see you made the job already @homard Cheesy
I suppose we can expect Mano to be having a field day with the routing of both categories now, even if now there's gonna be alot of detouring for Lums so it won't save as much as people may think. It's still pretty big though. Can't get a bigger timesave than that.
Well, we have already made our early rerouting and it seems, you would at least have to play up to Sanct. of Water and Ice (while getting almost 100% in each level on your way). However, this might be faster to also play Menhir Hills and get some lums in Cave of Bad Dreams (and then loadwarp). It would save 15-20 min, we guess.
Still the biggest timesave ever found in this game, but not by a half, like you might guess Tongue
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Just saw this video. Awesome discovery! We experimented with that out-of-bounds trick a few years ago, but I don't think anyone tried hovering past the cutscene trigger.

With this huge find, I have a reason to play Rayman 2 again. I'm working on speedrunning another game right now (Gotcha Force) and have some other games I've been meaning to play, so I don't think I'll work on Rayman 2 soon. But I may have to come back to see how much time I can save. I think it'll be refreshing to not have to do all the glitches in the Canopy and the Sanctuary of Stone and Fire.
Wow, that does bring be back... I feel like I should be looking for an emulated version of the game right now! I used to be pretty good at it back in the day (that was the opinion of my school friends, that is), and I want to see how rusty I am.
Hey, TS11Iskra - I don't look to often into this forum. Now the community has basically moved to Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/88ABUDJ - we are more activ there.
Another two minute time save for N64:

Also we have all moved to the Discord Smiley
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Nice! Too bad it's so precise; if you die too early, you would have to repeat the whole first form. I wonder if you can skip other cutscenes with the same technique.