--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2013-10-29 08:44:15 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'gammadragon'!

This run will be available for a month. After that this link will no longer work.
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ravenloft/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Oct. 26, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Heidrage: 2013-10-13 01:16:10 pm
Heidrage: 2013-10-13 01:09:00 pm
Willing to teach you the impossible
Edit: Wrong game...

Edit 2: LOL, accept. This is so bad.
Not a walrus
Quick, simple, and stupid. Accept.
Waiting hurts my soul...
This looks fast. Accept. "1000 other tales to tell? We were gone for 2 minutes."
Edit history:
ktwo: 2013-10-17 01:03:06 am
Never played this game.

A/V: The runner explains in the comments how the audio was first disabled (to make things faster) and then mixed back into the video once the run was done. I don't know what the ruling is about that, but I thought I should point it out.
Legit: Nothing that stuck out as odd, but I honestly can't really tell what this game is supposed to look like...

Gameplay: The comments describe what's going on in the run and I guess I can somehow follow that to understand the general outline. Whether things were done optimally or not is something that's tough to answer without having played the game though. However, for a run that's a minute or two long, I guess it can't be that bad... Plus, it looks like the runner knew what they are doing, so I'm gonna recommend an

ACCEPT (but make sure the audio issue mentioned above is within the guidelines)
(I apologize to the runner for not being able to show more appreciation of their work...)
Sweet Potato Fan Club
I kinda feel bad that it there were enough credits to take up 2 minutes.  Wow.  Accept. 
Decision posted.
Might be magic...
Thanks all Smiley

The audio issue was one that I wasn't quite sure about before submitting. I got some good advice from the tech support forum and the final video will have two audio tracks, the first with original audio (no music) and the second with music edited in.