Punch-Out!! (Wii) (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'FrameByFrame'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Punch-Out!! (Wii) (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/PunchOutWii-20170104/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Sweet Potato Fan Club
Bear Hugger - From what I can tell, the current IL that SDA has for this fight is 7 years old tomorrow, and very outdated (by more than a minute). The fight was very clean as well, so this one gets an accept.

Bald Bull II - Like the runner stated, this fight was very close to being perfect. Overall solid execution, and again, it would be very difficult to trim the time for this fight down much more. It would be cool to see a sub-44. Accept

A/V seems all good.
Quote from Newtmanking:
It would be cool to see a sub-44.

I probably was a tad impatient submitting these, I have managed to improve it since then to a sub 44. Right now I'm quite busy and encoding takes a while on this fairly oldish PC, so it'll be a little bit before I get the chance to submit that.

Also thanks for the accept
Edit history:
ktwo: 2017-01-29 02:09:21 am
I'm temporarily putting this thread on hold. Improvements for both levels have been uploaded and are now waiting to be encoded.

Edit: New videos and comments available through the links in the second post.
Well this looks like some WRs thrown our way...

A/V etc check

ACCEPT!
Both fights are sub-second improvements of already tight fights. Masterfully played, well done!

Accept
Decision posted.