Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Prototype (Any %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
02:17:31 Final Raw Time
11.5 seconds added for the 23 segments that use unnecessary saves (in terms of advancing the game itself)
02:17:42.5 Final Time
(Versifier's Note: The in-game timer is not accurate)

A/V Quality: Good

Some of these segments are really good and look really good. A lot, in fact, are. The commentary leaves a little bit to be desired per each segment, but I digress. Some of the segments make me wish you had redone them to shave off your time to 2:16:xx, and possibly even 2:15:xx. I recall using a different strategy for scaling purely vertical when I played, which was to spam dash+jump, not sure whether it is faster or not but I do recall many times in the run where you overshot (at least seemed to) the roof of buildings when climbing them. In segment 20 you also show yourself disconnecting from xbox live, or the icon at least appears, I do not believe it warrants rejection, but you shouldn't include that in the run.

Accept

Quote:
A/V OK, no cheating.
Overall, the level of play is excellent. Quick fights, good strats, only 1 or 2 routes might use some minor tweaking. I think this is a great first effort, and I would accept, and hope that the runner has another go.

Quote:
I can't deny that when I first saw this up for verification, I was excited, but concerned.  Let's just say that I was an idiot a few years back and slowly trying to make my way into SDA by doing less than stellar performances.  Still, it is good to be able to look at this run to see how this was handled.

There were a few times that the run had questionable decisions made in the execution, but overall, I can't deny that the run still had far better moments than bad.  The boss fights were still pretty well done considering how you have to put up with alot of BS (in this case, all the Hunters, soldiers, tanks, and other things that prefer to target you instead of the GIANT destructive abomination.)

Overall, This is an accept by me.  Not because I failed miserably and want to see this game finally get posted to the site, but the execution was far better than I could hope to do with the game.  I would recommend that the runner might want to look back at this run and improve on it in the future since it is clear by the execution of the run and the comments that the runner knows he can do better, but for now, this is passable to be on SDA.

Now as for the 2nd game.  Let's call that a To Be Continued...

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Joshua 'Stormknight' Grant!
Thread title:  
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
and with that, my count falls down to (2-1).

Congrats Mr. Stormknight.  What's your plans now?  Shall we see for the 2nd game next?
Now Reap The Whirlwind!
Ahem... first of all:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Never thought this would happen. Thank you all so much for the verification/advice.
Now that that is taken care. I think I may listen to the verifiers and make another run. I also do want to do some more runs in different categories for this game, but we will see.
But again thanks so much.