Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2011-07-02 11:04:38 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Low% IL's

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I give comments on level where I found mistakes, the others are pretty good.

lvl1 : could have get ennemies to open the exit gate of the bridge, this can save 3-4s
(watch this video at 1m20s : www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX44cDl8m_0)

lvl2 : a small mistake where the runner got stuck, doesn't cost more than a second

lvl5: the runner seems a little bit lost at 30-35s but it doesn't cost any time loss

lvl6: smart shortcut at 1:18 but bad shooting at 1:28 which probably causes 2s loss

lvl10:  a little hesitation at 1:04 + an extra kill not necessary, that costs a couple of seconds

lvl13: that's a nice improvement of the shortcut I found some time ago, congrats!

There is some audio desynchronisation at the end of the last level (19).

Given the difficulty of the game and although some levels can be improved by a few seconds, this is an ACCEPT.

PS: Some levels are weapon dependant, so you can keep your weapons and ammo in between consecutive levels, it hasn't a great impact on time but I wonder whether IL apply to this
game.

Quote:
Video: Flawless
Audio: Flawless, I didn't notice any desync at the end of level 19 like atomicJo mentioned.
Cheats: Nothing spotted

I personally almost never like a speedrun done on medium difficulty as it seems pointless to me. Either go for the lowest to maximize speed or highest to maximize challenge, but it's not a big deal. Easiest difficulty would only save a couple seconds.
I'm not really sure about the "low%" category for this game. I think "low%" should be "given equipment only", meaning you can't take weapons from enemies and so, but that's just my opinion.

There are some small mistakes throughout entire run, but nothing major that would convince me to reject it.

Verdict: Accept - a very good run with couple minor mistakes

The other verifier dropped off the planet.

Decision: Accept

Reason: These are solid IL's

Congratulations to 'Mikhail!'
Thread title:  
Михаил, это что пиратская версия? Шрифты выглядят уж очень нехорошо.
eng: Mikhail, is it a pirated version? Because fonts looks very ugly.
This is a badly translated (english - russian) version. So a lot of bugs with fonts are in sight. It is a "Fargus" licence.