Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Normal]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'OdDzBall'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Normal]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ProjectIGI-20200805/igi.exe.medium.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
umair.irfan786155: 2020-08-07 01:58:30 pm
umair.irfan786155: 2020-08-07 01:54:48 pm
Looks like you've found some of the major glitches of this mission.
Very nice improvement, you had cutoff a significant amount of time from the old record.
And the discovery of that invisible glitch is perfect. It is what we expect from a Speedrunner.
Also the research of that Sam Damage to blast it in less time was also good.
Looks like the run is legit and in high quality too.

I am sure it will be approved and get published in front page soon.
From my side, I Accept it.
Does your fast running doesn't matter while going towards the helicopter extraction area after exploding the SAM?
Is there any time limitation due to which before it cannot be completed if you reach there even more earlier.?

I read your information file. I understood, the helicopter remain invisible there until you don't turn off the radar but in the final cutscene, Player is just sitting in the helicopter but it's not flying.
Will you please explain it why it's like that?
after exploding SAM, there is a fixed time (≈44sec) for helecopter spawn.
doesn't matter, how much fast we can reach there, it will take same time to complete the mission after exploding SAM.
only thing matters is how fast we can explode it.
the faster you can explode, faster will be mission completion.
Edit history:
OdDzBall: 2020-08-15 07:17:19 am
and your second question!!
i also don't know the reason behind this glitch, but is works.
his sitting position gives hint that helecopter is there but in invisible form but he not fly with helecopter !
this shows helecopter is not there. but only a trigger which completes mission.
Now only developers can explain this glitch. 🙃
Quote from OdDzBall:
after exploding SAM, there is a fixed time (≈44sec) for helecopter spawn.
doesn't matter, how much fast we can reach there, it will take same time to complete the mission after exploding SAM.
only thing matters is how fast we can explode it.
the faster you can explode, faster will be mission completion.

Okay, I think it's depended on Anya's message. As soon she completes them, mission gets completed.
Quote from OdDzBall:
his sitting position gives hint that helecopter is there but in invisible form but he not fly with helecopter !

I think since the developers just remain the helicopter in invisible form there. It is a glitch that the Player's sitting position cutscene occurs but the helicopter flying animation doesn't start due to incomplete objective or invisible glitch.
Sounds really awesome..... I am thinking how would you've thought while finding this glitch since it's really unpredictable.
Edit history:
OdDzBall: 2020-08-15 12:53:33 pm
OdDzBall: 2020-08-15 12:42:52 pm
Quote from umair.irfan786155:
Quote from OdDzBall:

I think since the developers just remain the helicopter in invisible form there. It is a glitch that the Player's sitting position cutscene occurs but the helicopter flying animation doesn't start due to incomplete objective or invisible glitch.
Sounds really awesome..... I am thinking how would you've thought while finding this glitch since it's really unpredictable.

your explaination is awesome about glitch. i think you are right.
And..
I found this glitch accidentally when I was continuously practicing to reach fastest in a straight line from last radar compound to helecopter location.
Decision posted.
Watched this run for the first time today: looks good! Maybe horned's strafe jumping is a little cleaner? Looks a bit more controlled. Not a big difference though.

Can't you interrupt reloading weapons? The SPAS? You have more ammo in the mag that you needed to blow up the SAM...