--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Power Pamplona (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Reject

Reason: The game seems to be running too fast compared to the previous submission, and the run still gets caught up on objects all over the place.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/837/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Power Pamplona (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/powerpamplonaupper/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Jan. 30, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
HELLO!
I played this some when the last public verification happened so I was ready for this, heh.

This run looks solid. Little things like the end of Germany and the route chosen for the UK look good. This run really does look like it minimizes the times it gets hung up on things jumping over them.

Accept
Potential a/v issues: is this video dropping frames or is that the game skipping frames?

Aside from that.. I have to say that I am CERTAIN that this looked a LOT easier than it actually is! Accept!
Edit history:
lecorbak: 2014-01-17 12:23:02 am
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:59:39 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:57:31 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:56:43 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:55:15 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:55:14 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:52:56 pm
lecorbak: 2014-01-16 11:52:15 pm
Vanilla H is mai waifu
without the a/v issues :
the game has one big problem, it is faster than normally.

look at this (the original game) :

You will see 2 differences :
- one is that the game he runs is faster than the original (a simple example : 0:55 the 3,2,1 is too fast)
- second is that some sounds/songs are not played (like the song at the screen title)
I suspect the second point is because of the first point

I already said that to the runner, but he submitted it. :V
I don't know if his flash player bugs, if he used a shitty version of the game or if he edited the original file, but this is definitively not legit and cannot be accepted at all while there is this problem.
because like I said, he is not playing the good version of the game, but a faster one.
he should retry with the good game, not a speeded up game.
If we, players want to be able to compare our times on this game, each one has to play the same version, not a random faster one.
all the versions I tried on the internet was not his version, and I have my flash player to the latest version.
because if he use a speeded up version of the game, noone could beat his time.
the player is good, no doubt about that, but he should verify his game before doing a run of it.

totally reject.
HELLO!
Wow, this... looks to be the case. Playing the two side by side makes that clear. The timers run at the same time but nothing else does?
Vanilla H is mai waifu
ok, I did a little video to compare the 2 versions, here it is :

Not a walrus
Yeah, and even besides that, the run keeps getting caught up on things that he really shouldn't be. Just gonna reject this and save us all the time.
Decision posted.