--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Power Pamplona (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Reject

Reason: Several people who had never played the game before were able to beat the level times on this run with little difficulty

http://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/680/

This run will be available for a month. After that this link will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Power Pamplona (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/powerpamplona/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 27, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
presjpolk: 2013-11-14 10:54:37 am
HELLO!
I don't know this game, and I'd never even heard of it before today.

Video seems fine, audio seems fine. i'm watching the IQ.

However I think this seems to be a pretty clear reject. Even per the runner's comments, the very first level (which takes under 50 seconds) has some mistakes in it.  I mean, I just tried it myself. My first try I got a 48. Third try I started beating the time in the submitted run.

My first try on Germany I got a 31, beating the submitted Germany by nearly 2 seconds.  Again, I just played this game for the first time.

This run just isn't polished anywhere near what I think we need to see for an SDA run.  Reject
Edit history:
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 03:03:43 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 03:02:06 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 02:07:41 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 02:07:05 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 02:01:07 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:52:10 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:43:57 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:31:43 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:27:56 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:27:38 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 01:26:45 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 12:12:48 pm
lecorbak: 2013-11-14 12:12:33 pm
Vanilla H is mai waifu
This run has way too much errors.
The time is 3:24, but maybe it's possible to do sub 3m with so many errors.
Anyway, I tried, and did 3:04.04 myself.

Reject
I played the first level twice (so I have two minutes of experience with this game)

A/V: Looks good, but it would have been nice to move the mouse cursor out of the way?
Legit: Yes

Gameplay: I beat the level 1 time in this run on my second try. The rest of the run looks similar in play quality and difficulty, but I haven't played them myself. This run could use a bit more polish.

REJECT
Not a walrus
So two things: My very first try I got a 47.04 on the first level, beating this run's first level by half a second.

Secondly, I don't know why the video looks all blurry like it has bad deinterlacing because the game definitely doesn't look like that when I play it. Compare the attached images. Maybe the wrong box was checked in Yua? Also, IQ is larger resolution and file size than XQ, and I'm not sure how that happened either.

Reject because it's clearly improvable.

HELLO!
Good catch on the interlacing.  I thought it was just bad framerate due to the giant size.
Vanilla H is mai waifu
No, it has definitely interlacing.
I saw it, but I didn't point that because anyway, this run is totally improvable.

my try :

Not a walrus
Alright this is pretty clearly a reject on play quality alone so I'm going to skip the usual two week window on it.

That means decision posted.