Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Populous: The Beginning (Any %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio and Video are pretty much as good as it gets for an old game like this. Besides some minor video problems especially visible on the spell bar no problems here.

No cheating detected.

In terms of execution and strategies i have to say the planning is very impressive overall and the execution especially in the shorter levels is amazing.
The longer and less linear levels could probably partly be done faster and once in a while there are some time losses but considering their difficulty and the length this is certainly a minor thing.

An easy accept.

Quote from KFC:
As for super casual player this one is looking really good and fun to watch. Quite smooth playthrough with fancy strats like "fireball boosting". I'm not really up to date with the game so can't tell if they are fastest strats out there, but they defo look like aright decisions with at least ok execution.

audio/video - all fine (there are 2 videos with failed attempts though [lvl 2 and 22])
cheating - nothing that I could see

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Grubby Hour'!
Thread title:  
Damn...

I didn´t expect such a positive response...

First of all, thank you for the awesome comments on my run! Cheesy

As for the 2 videos with failed attemps: I re-encoded them and replaced the original files with the new ones. I only did this for the regular files though,
not for the verification files.

Thanks again for the positive response! thumbsup
ChickenB0h BOH! :D
noice Smiley