Pink Panther Pinkadelic Pursuit () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'wesen'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Pink Panther Pinkadelic Pursuit () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/PinkPantherPinkadelicPursuit-20161231/15_01.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Well, that's quite tantalizingly close to a sub-15, but if you're still going to do more attempts at this, I recommend not doing it too intensely so you don't get burnt out.

A/V is good. Run comments detail how it went otherwise.

accept!
The Great Farming Empire
Very nice improvement overall. I haven't really been following the progress behind this game, but a 3 minute improvement is certainly noteworthy!

Accept
@LotBlind:

I think I will continue running the game. I found a new shortcut in Level 11 which is quite consistent but needs a good timing. It saves about 5 seconds when I can do it with the first try.

My initial goal was 14:58, but due to the new trick I might go for 14:55 or even lower.

@Sonikkustar:

Thanks for verifying this run, I remember that you verified my very first speedrun of this game too.

The biggest differences compared to the first run are;

* New Record Screen skips (saves about 1 minute)
* Stone Age new skip (saves about 40 seconds)
* Dinosaur Fight Skip (saves about 30 seconds)

Other than that there were small route changes and overall better execution.
To be clear, do you want this to be published or do you think it won't take you too long to grind out that time? You can always cancel a submission at any time and we can reopen it later with updated run files.
The run comments explain well how the run went and I'm not going to repeat it here. Overall, a few scattered hick-ups and one bigger time loss (the furnace clip). I haven't re-watched the previous run, but I have the impression that it was maybe slightly cleaner? Still, the new run uses the latest findings and is well done.

Accept
Decision posted.