Pink Panther Pinkadelic Pursuit () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'wesen'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Pink Panther Pinkadelic Pursuit () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/PinkPantherPinkadelicPursuit-20161001/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
So these are all faster than the SS levels were, that much is objectively clear.

The 8 second trick in 11 is the one you said you've hit only 2-3 times right? Sounds like I won't take offense at omitting it...

Cheating, gameplay, A/V check: aspect ratio is correct as well.

accept!
Yes, it's that trick. It's basically jumping at a hidden window and using it, but to reach it your jump must be very high and you can use the window only for a very short moment.

I also improved two more levels in the meantime (Level 4: 1:15,68 and Level 8: 1:09,80).
I will add them to the submission.
My only question marks are regarding level 11 and 12, which contain individual mistakes of some significance. I wouldn't mind seeing improvements to those levels down the road. Still, a solid set of levels and well done!

Accept
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2016-10-26 05:03:57 am
Re. New ILs (added on the 24th)

I just noticed the runner might have missed the old trick where you jump ahead of ledges so you're falling faster when you pass it. E.g. at 00:27 in the "level 4 newest". Sometimes there may be no time to do that if the minimum jump height is pretty high. I see he is doing it at 00:52 and other places with more clearance though. I doubt it's actually relevant in the spot I pointed at.

Level 1 new: what's the jump for at 1:05 in the low corridor? 1:13 any way to land so far on the ice (helicopter?) so you can avoid the slipping altogether?

Level 8 new: I'm glad you redid this one, it now looks really solid!

still accept! Smiley You should apply for some marathon (ESA in Sweden for example) and try to get this and Lucky Luke in the programme! You're definitely good enough... Speaking of Lucky Luke, I'm eager to get to see it later!
Decision posted.