Congratulations to 'Vlad!'
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Pathologic (Any %) (Single Segment) [Character: Bacherlor]
Pathologic (Any %) (Segmented) [Character: Bacherlor]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Pathologic%20speedrun

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by April 9, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The Great Farming Empire
This might take a while for me to verify. I haven't checked the Original videos since the data size is in the GB range, but right now both runs are Good in terms of Audio/Video Quality.
The Great Farming Empire
Alright, Just watched both runs now. Time to say my thoughts.

Audio Quality - Good
Video Quality - Good

Looking into the submission notes, It seems like progression is very linear in that it you are simply required to survive and make it to the next day. That being said, It is quite impressive how the runner planned to deliberately get tired to speed up the days.

There's not much substance other than that. Movement looks good and didn't see any huge mistakes. I'd say Accept for both of them.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-03-30 11:29:14 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2013-03-30 10:46:39 pm
Not a walrus
A/V is good, had to read the comments to figure out what was going on since 90% of the game seems like running around, killing your bladder (and liver? is that water or vodka, I can't tell), and then sleeping it off. I literally fell asleep while trying to watch this, but that may have been because I was laying down on the couch at the time. The execution and planning seems to be quite good in both runs.

Should the SS be marked as "Bad Ending" as well?

Going to say Accept.
Audio and video quality are good. There is a badly done English translation of the game, but there are no known differences between the versions.

Movement/Menu Navigation are good, route is good. The only downside is the actual game is somewhat boring to run. Regardless, I say accept.
Video/Audio quality are good, I've watched the HQ encodings.

The idea behind the routing is quite good and abuses massively the mechanics of the game to reduce the actual gameplay to a minimum. This, unfortunately, leads the SS to be a bit boring since it's basically 11 minutes of game and 22 of back-and-forth to make time pass.

The segmented "Bachelor ending" is more interesting.  The first segment is a repeat from the SS route with a couple of detours for a "sidequest", while the other ones are where the new stuff happens.

Solid accept for a carefully planned out route and an almost flawless execution.
I can tell you it's easy to get stuck in corners in this game if you try to cut them too close, so I'm not surprised to see a couple instances of that. Most of the conversation options that are selected are just the first option, because different options are usually there only to add flavor to the game. The mousework in cases where the mouse needs to move is fast.

To be perfectly honest, the run is not the most entertaining to watch. It doesn't really have any sequence breaks or anything very fancy going on. Just the overall route planning and good execution. On the other hand it is a demonstration of the most bare-boned, lazy-ass effort from the doctor to save his face in the midst of the epidemic he's supposed to be investigating. When the runner drinks water from the barrels, it keeps him from dying of hunger and increases his fatigue which he can then sleep off and cause time to pass.

No cheating. AV good.

Yes the SS should be marked "bad ending".

Accept
1-Up!
Decision posted.