--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Papers, Please (Any %) (Single Segment) [EZIC Ending]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Newtmanking:
A/V quality is very good.  Nothing wrong in that department.
All in all, that's some quick scanning of official documents, even if some errors were misses and terrorists were allowed into the country.  But hey, I'm fine with that as long as it is faster.

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
Sorry for taking so long

A/V Looks good
No signs of cheating

Neat run all around. It can DEFIANTLY get repetitive for those who have not played this game, but those who have will really enjoy the planning and all around performance in this run.

Accept

Quote from Efreeti:
A/V good

There are some mistakes and a few moments of hesitation throughout the run, but all in all it's done fast, and for a speedrun most of the mistakes don't really matter. There's a lot of memorization on the part of the runner, which is quite impressive. Accept!

Glory to Arstotzka!

Quote from ShadowDraft:
I verified this via the youtube link provided.
A/V looked good. No cheating detected.

Love the planning that went into this. Didn't really expect this game to be a good speedrun but it turns out I was wrong. Aside from a few mistakes and some bad RNG the run is clean.

I'm going with accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Joel 'Bisqwit' Yliluoma!
Thread title:  
Fucking Weeaboo
TASVideos is taking over SDA!!!!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!
Not a walrus
A new site will emerge, called...

TASDA.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Well done.
Wake up and be awesome
Adelikat does have a Punch Out run on SDA from 2010. They've been here the entire time, waiting for there time to strike
Fucking Weeaboo
Adelikat does have a Punch Out run on SDA from 2010. They've been here the entire time, waiting for there time to strike

But that was before he took over the site, if I remember correctly.
torch slug since 2006
I saw this run on YouTube and I have to give credit to Bisqwit, he is so detailed with everything he does (seriously, go check his YouTube, you will learn alot).
Great run and very informative.
I'm
Ohh, I just got the news that this was accepted. Awesome! I'm glad if some people enjoyed it.
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Small hint, the verification was held up by the insane quality of the video file you sent. And when I say insane, I mean literally. It was like 4K resolution 60fps? It's okay to be obsessed with quality, just next time don't take it out on us. Tongue
Edit history:
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 10:53:40 am
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 10:53:39 am
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 05:09:45 am
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 05:09:36 am
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 02:35:00 am
Bisqwit: 2014-11-01 02:33:28 am
I'm
In my submission I attached two files: The original file, which was variable-framerate 320p lossless video in MKV format encoded using ZMBV codec (which originates from DOSBox, though this was a reimplementation). It surprised me to learn that e.g. VLC can't play it. It would have been perfect for verification purposes, as it was the very original file which was recorded while playing. The other file was the uberhigh quality re-encoding, indeed 4k resolution or something, made that way so that it can be uploaded to YouTube and replayed in Youtube in nearly lossless format. (If you upload a 320p video to YouTube, even if it's lossless and perfect quality, the highest quality level that YouTube provides will be a blurry 360p.)

And a C++ program + sh script that takes the first file and generates the second.

Sorry about the trouble I caused! The next time, should there be a next time, I should probably make some kind of intermediate quality version. Thanks again.

Quote from Sir VG:

But that was before he took over the site, if I remember correctly.

And I submitted this after he "took over" the site. There's symmetry, with neither of us being involved with TASVideos administration at the time of submission! :-)
Oh so you TASers are too good to submit to SDA, is that it? ;P