Smiley
Sad
<- 123456789 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Well, good luck with chapter five. Just remember to put the gate handle in after you get the boat ability, otherwise it will trigger something that shuts the gate (Happened to me and I'm pissed off. Any Ideas).
Chapter 3 is done!!

Ugh found this thread on page 5 it's pretty much dead lol. Now I feel like carrying on, the problem is that my recording PC crashed some 2 weeks ago. I'll try to make chapter 4 (and 5) during June when I get a new PC...

Also feels like there aren't any people interested in this run, I'm most likely doing it just for myself.
I'm interested.  Don't give up.
I am too I just don't want it to seem like I am bumbing a topic for selfish reasons
Count me among the interested.

Good luck with those chapters!
Star That Split The Darkness
I wanna see this Smiley
Main Work!!!
NamiNami, What time are you aiming for this segmented run???(only beating the current record or you have a time goal.)
Star That Split The Darkness
I think the goal is somewhere less than 6:40
Main Work!!!
Quote from NamiNami:
Ugh found this thread on page 5 it's pretty much dead lol. Now I feel like carrying on, the problem is that my recording PC crashed some 2 weeks ago. I'll try to make chapter 4 (and 5) during June when I get a new PC...

Also feels like there aren't any people interested in this run, I'm most likely doing it just for myself.

I'm very interest in this run and as soon as it's done i'll be one of the first verifier on your list, so don't give up and also
I'd like to know if it bother you if i use most of your plan for an eventual SS sub 7H of this game

Thanks a lot
Yoshi's eggs are at my mercy!
Please continue this. I've been waiting for an improved TTYD speedrun for years. In fact, qwerty summed up why I haven't bumped this thread myself:

Quote from qwerty1605:
I am too I just don't want it to seem like I am bumbing a topic for selfish reasons
Wow I'm amazed *_* Thanks for the support guys

Great news! Chapter 4 is done, just need to upload it anymore. The vid is only 36 min long. The first segment of chapter 4 was the most difficult, I had to reset it many times. Actually this time I'll be putting up the number of my resets in each segment =)

@ AndréLucLévesque
Everything from my speedrun is planned by Miles, all credit goes to him. I'm not giving you any permission to use it but I'm pretty sure Miles wouldn't really mind that much if you used his route in an SS speedrun
Here is Chapter 4 video:

Main Work!!!
Ok thanks I'd also like to know these video are the final result for your seg. speedrun(your going to put submit these???) up to now it's a very good job and for me I'll probably start practicing this speedrun as soon as my Amnesia SS and my Amnesia SS(glitch less)will be done.
I've never submitted a speedrun here on SDA (or anywhere), dunno, probably just doing this as a casual speedrun.
Give yourself some credit and some fame by submitting to SDA Smiley
Basically you just have to capture in lossless as much as possible, then use anri-chan to do the encoding and contact mike (Flip?) to submit.
I'm sure people would love helping you out on this process, if you would just ask if there's something you don't understand or get stuck.
There's also a knowledgebase lying around with lots of info.
Main Work!!!
Come on your speedrun is very nice and it look very easy the way you do it and you have less segment than the one already here and you beat his time. At least try to submit it when it'll be done, I can assure you that from what I see now you have a big chance to be accept, it's very good.
from red to blue
Quote from AndréLucLévesque:
Come on your speedrun is very nice and it look very easy the way you do it and you have less segment than the one already here and you beat his time. At least try to submit it when it'll be done, I can assure you that from what I see now you have a big chance to be accept, it's very good.

I would hardly call Paper Mario an easy game to run.
Quote from Kryal:

Quote from Kryal:

I don't think he was necessarily saying the game in general was easy to play. He was just commenting on how he plays the game it looks "easy"; just a very nice compliment. Tongue

Nice progress, Nami.
Main Work!!!
Quote from Kryal:

Like NMeade said, I meant it as a compliment because I know how hard this game is to speedrun, don't be scared. I meant this because the older run is already impressive and NamiNami do a better run with less segment and he make the game look easy even if this game is hard as hell to speedrun(cause of every littles details that force you to restart.) 
Quote from Shura:
I'm wondering if Miles miscalculated or if i'm doing something wrong.

I'm on the Cortez Battle, and Spin Jump only does 19 (9, then 10). Am i possibly doing something wrong?

I'm at 1 HP, have Mega Rush, Power Rush and Power Plus equipped, and at level 7.

Any suggestions as to why this is? I mean i can remedy it with vivian or something, but this takes a bit longer.

Responding to a question from 4 months ago, but anyway... I'm guessing you didn't press A on the second jump? Spin Jump has two action commands, and does one point less damage (base damage 2+3 or 3+5 instead of 2+4 or 3+6) if you fail the second one.
Hey, my computer isn't able to open the file containing Miles's route.  Could someone tell me which program I need?
Excel or Open Office, I suppose.
Insert text here later
Worst case, if you've got a GMail account, you can import it into Google Docs.