Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/NewAndTasty.html

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Deaths] [Resets]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sam 'Samtastic' Locke!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Deaths] [Resets]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/newntasty-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Predict this one ain't getting verifiers. Let's go!

A/V, cheating, etc. good

19:20 - How the hell did you do that? Do you do children's parties? (reference)
22:46 - is this the mistake you were talking about? what exactly happened at the start of Boardroom? Or wait I see there's a few things later on...

accept
Oddworld Speedrun Master!
Quote from LotBlind:
Predict this one ain't getting verifiers. Let's go!

A/V, cheating, etc. good

19:20 - How the hell did you do that? Do you do children's parties? (reference)
22:46 - is this the mistake you were talking about? what exactly happened at the start of Boardroom? Or wait I see there's a few things later on...

accept

At 19:20 I ran for a few freames, stopped and then jump to teleport.

The mistake at The Boardroom ws later when trying to deactivate the UXB's. I am working on a 100% run of this game too. Hopefully one day I will complete a decent 100% run as well as any% Exoddus in a single segment.

Looks like a very clean run to me and a big improvement. I remember that the current SDA-run was well executed, but had some issues at the very end and lost a bit of time because of that. The new submission gets through this area efficiently and much more smoothly. A few new tricks were also included. Good watch!

Accept
Decision posted.