Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-10-17 03:18:10 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/AbesExoddus.html

Segmented Any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I have watched the run. Audio and video quality are fine and I haven't seen any cheating throughout the run.

The play quality is very fast. I notice that he uses a new glitch which allows him to skip several areas. The runner finds new shortcuts especially near the end of the game which does saves a lot of time.
My final decision is accept. It clearly beats the current run on SDA and it feels like it can't be beaten in any faster way.

Quote:
Not sure what to say that wasn't already said. I was unfamiliar with a few of the glitches, but a little research has proven them to be legit, especially since they are used in the TAS. As far as the play goes, it's really good. There are quite a bit of segments though, so I assume the time penalty will be applied as usual. I have no reason to reject this run.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to "Sligfantry!"
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Sligfantry: 2012-10-15 04:54:28 pm
Sligfantry: 2012-10-15 04:38:34 pm
Sligfantry: 2012-10-15 04:38:20 pm
Quote:
There are quite a bit of segments though, so I assume the time penalty will be applied as usual

I restarted the path every time except for 3 occasions when I had to use a manual save mid path, they were on segments 1, 43 & 48. So this would only add a one and a half second penalty. The previous runner Poesta did the same thing and got no penalties.

@Flip/whoever, dont put the individual segments on the game page, I'm going to send Nate a vid where they're all joined and looks seamless (like Poesta's). You'll also be able to time it off this.
1-Up!
Spelling of Exoddus fixed. These double letters in the Abe's games throw me off. Cant tell you how many times I've typed Oddyssee and tried to remember which letter to delete.
Edit history:
Sligfantry: 2012-10-17 03:44:31 pm
Sligfantry: 2012-10-17 03:34:18 pm
Yeah, it can be confusing, especially since they're not even spelt the normal ways, odyssey/exodus.

Anyone whose interested can see this run on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Sligfantry