Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/AbesExoddus.html

Oddworld: Abes Exoddus (Any %) (Segmented)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sam 'Samlaptop' Locke!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Oddworld: Abes Exoddus (Any %) (Segmented)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/abesexoddus

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 5, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Very nice. Well performed and some cool tricks/glitches. No sign of cheating and video/audio is good.

Accept.
Dragon Power Supreme
A/V is fine and no cheating.

The runner has a good history with the Abe series and his runs are always top notch, and demonstrate amazing in-depth knowledge of the games. This run is no different as he optimizes every segment and uses all the latest glitches and tricks; much thanks to Dooty for providing the new glitches/tricks from his TAS.

This run is an improvement of ~48.5 seconds over the current segmented run by Sligfantry while using more segments to accommodate for the harder difficulty of the new glitches. Movement is heavily optimized and NPCs are carefully manipulated to work in the runner's favor. It is always entertaining to see the runner blazing through so much of the game and sometimes nearly dying but just making it through. The new glitches also break the game with some parts of the run being done rather blindly, which is always interesting to see.

Accept.
Decision posted.
Oddworld Speedrun Master!
Thanks dudes! Now my Oddysee run needs verifying.
Oddworld Speedrun Master!
I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull down this submission. I had reports on YouTube that the video is sped up slightly than normal. Oh well. I think it's due to recording problems with hypercam. I'll make a new run right away.