Ninjabread Man (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'SCXCR'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ninjabread Man (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ninjabreadman/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Oct. 6, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating here.

That was certainly something. Movement looked clean and execution was fairly standard. Easy Accept only because I don't want to see this game again.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Well I signed up to verify this, so I guess I better do the public verification since it got pushed into that.

A/V is fine, and no cheating detected.

The Training Dough-jo skip was pretty much flawless, it certainly was way better than the performance of the skip in the previous submitted run. The runner certainly makes this game look way more controllable than it actually is. And that's really all there is to say about this, since the game allows you to hit continue more than once, you get to skip half the levels. The one full level that has to be completed goes pretty well. If you want more info on this run, the SGDQ 2014 run does a good job of explaining the tricks in this run, if any other public verifiers want a video explanation of whats going on here.

Decision: Accept
Some minor mistakes, but the game controls like a tank that has its tracks blown off.

A/V looks good, and no cheating.

Accept
A/V good, no cheating detected

Seems a solid enough run to me.  I don't have anything else to add but accept
Wake up and be awesome
This game sucks
The run is good

Accept
Learning to Stream
A/V Fine
Cheating: Nope

An absolutely brutal game to run, considering how broken it already is BEFORE you even hit Start. This was played masterfully and with minimal errors. Solid work and exemplary play. Definitely an accept into the Hall of Pain[ful to watch, but that's why it's awesome!] wing.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
A/V looks just fine, no cheating detected.  I give it my two thumbs up.  Accept.
Decision posted.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Just noticed that the game page link isn't listed on here, so here's the link to it: http://speeddemosarchive.com/NinjabreadMan.html