Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) [Warps]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Samlaptop:
Audio video quality: Fine
Cheating: none

This run was very nice. I timed it and it was 26:59. I started from the moment Mario said "Let's a go!" to the moment when Mario hit the last switch at the final boss.

I liked the tricks the runner used in this run and I was very impressed with it overall and I think this run deserves to be published on SDA.

My verdict: Accept! (ps. Adnrewg: you should be beating modern Mario games like this one instead of retro Mario games!)

Quote:
Audio / Video is fine.
No cheating detected.
Timing: My calculation gives 26:59 (starting at frame 3857; end frame 100720)
Gameplay: This is a very polished run. The only obvious mistake in this run I spotted is the one mentioned in the comments already (~1 second lost). The runner "flies" through most levels without a break (pun intended :D).

My verdict: ACCEPT

Quote:
A/V: good
no cheating
run nearly perfect, except the 1s he already mentioned

ACCEPT

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jordan 'Greenalink' Greener!
Thread title:  
Not a walrus
Just a heads up Greenalink but one of the verifiers could not get your provided video to play in WMP.
DS Dictator
How odd, because that verification video is playing fine on my WMP.
I'll encode the final versions once I know the actual SDA timing.
DS Dictator
I would like to use these screenshots on the game page, the title is special because it shows 1 million coins on the dot Cheesy

Secondly who do I PM to for the game information text on the top of each game page?

Exoray
Just send the game page intro to me and I'll add it to the queue item as a comment.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Just a heads up Greenalink but one of the verifiers could not get your provided video to play in WMP.

Who uses WMP anyways? >_>
it's cool that hq and below are pretty much guaranteed to work on windows 7 and greater out of the box. massive improvement over the days of divx avi and windows xp. all bets are off for iq+ now though since >4:2:0 colorspace is allowed in those qualities. have to use a real player for those (not to be confused with realplayer ...).
The Dork Knight himself.
Quote from nate:
have to use a real player for those (not to be confused with reallyshittyplayer ...).

*fixed